Martin Cáceres (67 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
When was the last time he played RWB? Roma at home last season? Currently he's only being used as a RCB or RB on very rare occasions.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i honestly dont get it, hes so much better than isla, gosh even more disciplined
Yeah, I don't understand that, unless Lichtsteiner isn't ready to start against Galatasary and so Caceres was being saved for that game.

But I'm assuming that Lichtsteiner will start that game.

Kovet

Dec 12, 2013
I've been reading Tuz for the past year but never bothered to register/post. Ive made my account because i feel his lack of trust from conte is fucking disgusting. He does his job at CB pretty well and he's a great full back but even tho hes been on this team for a while he gets no love or playing time. this is just fucking disgusting having a player with all that determination/skill but the coach doesnt even give a shit and plays padoin/PDC/Peluso/motta.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I've been reading Tuz for the past year but never bothered to register/post. Ive made my account because i feel his lack of trust from conte is fucking disgusting. He does his job at CB pretty well and he's a great full back but even tho hes been on this team for a while he gets no love or playing time. this is just fucking disgusting having a player with all that determination/skill but the coach doesnt even give a shit and plays padoin/PDC/Peluso/motta.
Welcome, broski.

Are you talking about Martin?

Edit: Just realized it was Martin's thread :p

You're not alone, I love Caceres and wanna see him get a lot more playing time. Sometimes I feel like punching Conte in the face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)