Martin Cáceres (80 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Pique has never been that great to begin with, but he turned to utter $#@! since he got with Shakira. :agree:
am just sayin' all of this co-called the top defenders actually have so many brainfarts and caceres had one but he actually always produce the good more than the bad and he fucked up against ronaldo. i just feel its so harsh on him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Caceres was actually one of the best players of the team until he fucked it up. But then he had that great assist.

He also did pretty well at Bernabeu.

Him and Licht as RBs is good enough for us. But as RWBs, not good enough. So settle for 442, get a decent LB and a RW and we are good. If we don't have much money, bring Berardi back and focus solely on the LB.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
am just sayin' all of this co-called the top defenders actually have so many brainfarts and caceres had one but he actually always produce the good more than the bad and he fucked up against ronaldo. i just feel its so harsh on him.
Yeah, I agree. But it's the nature of people to notice mistakes more than anything else, especially on forums. Once one person brings it up, others follow.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
tbh i dont understand all this hate.. the guy yes did have a brainfart but give him a break guys.. he is a quality defender and just came back from long time and he actually played very good.. and he is still young btw guys!! i really still want him to play more.
No hate, it's just criticism for an unforgiveable mistake.

Nah, is not hate. I really like him, specially cuz he really wanted to play in this team. He is very athletic and a good juventino.

Lets hope he improves... but with Lichty looming in the horizon... i think he will return to the bench pretty soon.

But seriously... i want to see more from him.
10000% agree

If he wasn't struck the injury bug so often I bet we could get the best out of him consistently.

Two mistakes - and I didn't even watch the game, so I don't know what he did that didn't make the highlights.

He's ball watching and lets Ronaldo run off him in the build-up to the second goal.

That turns a normal, controlled situation into a very dangerous three on three.
Good point

Let's face it, Chiellini has done worse brain farts on multiple occasions this season. :frown:
Yes indeed, no free pass for Killini either on his errors which ended up costing us.

caceres is back up player.

i am not sure what sort of performance people are expecting.

the sooner litch comes back, the better.
He may be a backup at Juve but he's still high quality.

Again, he needs more playing time which is a problem because he is injured quite often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)