Martin Cáceres (14 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So that explains why he ducked down and let De Ceglie fight with Mauri for the ball in front of the goal?
Come on, you just have to appreciate the special effort he made to duck away. Considering his position, the speed with which the ball arrived, etc, it was extremely difficult to completely miss the ball, but he succeded. Personally, I was in awe.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can't be true. I counted 5 misplaced passes in the first half alone.
That's true, I mentioned it also in the live thread about his poor passing but he had the ball a lot in the second and it was delivered most of the time. I don't know why all plays started with him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's true, I mentioned it also in the live thread about his poor passing but he had the ball a lot in the second and it was delivered most of the time. I don't know why all plays started with him.
His passing improved in the second half, yeah. I just don't trust him, ever.

- - - Updated - - -

whoscored.com

I believe them more. :D
Go watch his first half performance again.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Go watch his first half performance again.
Yet his passing was 78% in the first half, as I stated in the edit above.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I decided to check his pass accuracy from the last couple of matches..

vs Genoa - 94% (1st)
vs Udinese - 87%
vs Parma - 95% (1st)

One would say that he's one of the best in terms of passing accuracy.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
yeah, too bad we got someone better, and someone expensive there..............

- - - Updated - - -

lucio would have been a much better option in the dc position.
you forgot the games lucio played here? fck lucio glad we got rid of that tranny

He only ever plays short passes tho :D

I'm very happy with Caceres, perhaps the best bench CB we can have, and still quite young.
:tup:

Nov 17, 2012
I'm very happy with Caceres, perhaps the best bench CB we can have, and still quite young.
Indeed, and at 25 already has a Copa America under his belt and a 3rd place world cup finish.. Not to mention an undefeated run at the scudetto, not bad credentials for a player! He is certainly the best equipped player to replace Chiello in the latter's absence; and even when Giorgio has returned, Caceres needs to be playing LWB. PDC has become a total liability, and Peluso isn't much better, though we do have to give Federico enough time to prove himself before any serious and reasonable judgement has been handed down. LWB should belong to Asah/Caceres and RWB between Licht/Isla; with Caceres being able to deputise at CB should the need arise. Martín is a guy we must keep at Juve, no doubt about it, he has all the makings of a world class defender/wingback.

BTW I decided to check his pass accuracy from the last couple of matches..

vs Genoa - 94% (1st)
vs Udinese - 87%
vs Parma - 95% (1st)

One would say that he's one of the best in terms of passing accuracy.
Word, the guy gets blamed for a fault which he is not even culpable of... Good lord, the tuz rearing its ugly head once again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)