Martin Cáceres (14 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Luckily we've still got 4 months+ to watch him develop, and lots of time to attempt to negotiate price with Barca. He had an excellent match today, IMO.

We have gotta show some patience with Caceres. He's had to endure a ton of changes in the past 6 months or so, and it takes time to adapt. 11-12M is still too much right now, but I love this guys athleticism.
Patience is the key. We can't be hasty with players like Caceres who have shown lots of promise but mental lapses. The latter can be corrected to a degree, especially in his sort of problem areas.

If we can get the Barca buy fee down to 8M Euros, he's well worth it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Soooooooo juve.com says 20, but once they discover that they misdiagnosed the problem like with IQ the 20 days will turn into a 35-40days.

I give Zebina 62 mins before he gets injured. Grygera to lose another tooth.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am one of the few here that agree. I like him despite his setbacks. His cross to DP this weekend was spot on target, not way in hell Grygera would have been able to hit it that well. Not to mention his speed is a breath of fresh air.

Before Red the only Red Member aka Big Red comes to rain on my parade I will go ahead and say it: He over commits and that needs fixed quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)