Martin Cáceres (51 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Caceres is far from worthless but IMO he is still yet to prove himself worthy of the 11m we would have to pay for him. But still has half a season and with more performances like this one he could become our new RB

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good game for Martin...great fucking cross to DP by the way. The guy runs his ass off. Forza Caceres...screw the haters.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Luckily we've still got 4 months+ to watch him develop, and lots of time to attempt to negotiate price with Barca. He had an excellent match today, IMO.

We have gotta show some patience with Caceres. He's had to endure a ton of changes in the past 6 months or so, and it takes time to adapt. 11-12M is still too much right now, but I love this guys athleticism.

Our second best defender today... Chiellini was colossal, as usual.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Luckily we've still got 4 months+ to watch him develop, and lots of time to attempt to negotiate price with Barca. He had an excellent match today, IMO.

We have gotta show some patience with Caceres. He's had to endure a ton of changes in the past 6 months or so, and it takes time to adapt. 11-12M is still too much right now, but I love this guys athleticism.

Our second best defender today... Chiellini was colossal, as usual.
I've got something colossal for you :snoop:
Nice match from him.

I still wouldn't think of buying him.
Can you be more optimistic...stubborn mods :stuckup:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I didn't see the game properly (crappy streams) but i would only endorse his purchase when I see that he can defend well consistently, first and foremost. of course he has proven to be our best fullback offensively.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If it was to pay the some we got from Criscito (11mil) to Barca to permanently buy him, or give it back to Genoa, in order to bring back Criscito what would you choose?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)