Martin Cáceres (29 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Forza Fonseca. IMO he has a lot of potential. If a sensible coach comes he will improve a lot
under a proper coach he can learn how to defend properly. this with his speed can make him very good at defending too. i wish he stays. with him and chiello, we will need another cb and a lb and our defence will be one of the best in the planet...

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
A very good purchase it would be :tup:

Caceres has proven that he's worthy of this jersey despite some minor mistakes which hopefully will be avoided in the future.

Hope Fonseca does get us a discount, though. 11-12m euros is a bit too much for Martin.

Apr 17, 2009
So you'd rather Grygera? I wouldn't, he has been rubbish in his handful of appearances.

Anyway the article said he would be heir to Cannavaro so I guess he would get moved next to Chiellini and we would look for a real RB.

Either way, I'd love for him to stay. He has the potential to develop into a very good player.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
So you'd rather Grygera? I wouldn't, he has been rubbish in his handful of appearances.

Anyway the article said he would be heir to Cannavaro so I guess he would get moved next to Chiellini and we would look for a real RB.

Either way, I'd love for him to stay. He has the potential to develop into a very good player.
i prefer him as rb and not as a dc.

the guy is awesome at going forward and not so good at defending. so why using him as a DC????

martin our starting dr, sign back criscito and buy kjaer. and we are ready...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Did I say anything about Grygera? No, I would not. I would rather a good RB. One that can defend.

And if this dude can't defend as a RB, I don't want to see him as a CB.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Caceres as a right back? Yes. Caceres as a centre back? No thanks. Grab Caceres or another right back and buy a real central defender before you grab another midfielder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)