Martin Cáceres (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No you arent the only one, stocky long haired latino dude who fights for every inch, no one else can "remind" us of Camo in appearance and attitude really.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No you arent the only one, stocky long haired latino dude who fights for every inch, no one else can "remind" us of Camo in appearance and attitude really.
Not only appearance and attitude, I was merely talking about playing style and movement. The way he jumped for the goal too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not only appearance and attitude, I was merely talking about playing style and movement. The way he jumped for the goal too.
Movement, I dont know, we mainly notice Caceres on set pieces or running straight ahead into his marker on the flanks :p But playing style I dont see it hehe, Camo was all silky smooth technique, Caceres mostly treats the ball like its a ticking bomb :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah because I havent seen that before ;) (he should shot it with his left like Camo in similar space in below clip ;)) I seen him play as a full/wingback enough times to notice his ball handling in comparison to this (1:40) :touched:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I just love this guy.. :heart:

Why doesn't Asamoah go into the box during corners?
Because Barzagli is more of an aerial threat than him.

Caceres is more of a threat than Barzagli, so he went in the box once he was on.

Was that change of who went in the box that fucked up Napoli's marking according to Mazzarri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)