Martin Cáceres (15 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
-Rep!
Caceres is here to stay! I hope he gets to play tomorrow, he'll score one of his ferocious beastly headers and injure Cech while he's at it!

Nov 17, 2012
I don't understand that if Licht and Isla (and now Pepe) have, by and large, the RWB position tied up. Why don't they use Caceres at LWB? I mean for goodness sakes he plays there a lot with Uruguay!! Not to mention, he would be of use to rotate Bonny/Barz/Chiello from time to time at center back... Leaving Caceres on the bench game in, game out I think is a terrible waste.. :(

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't understand that if Licht and Isla (and now Pepe) have, by and large, the RWB position tied up. Why don't they use Caceres at LWB? I mean for goodness sakes he plays there a lot with Uruguay!! Not to mention, he would be of use to rotate Bonny/Barz/Chiello from time to time at center back... Leaving Caceres on the bench game in, game out I think is a terrible waste.. :(
But then Asamoah would have to be benched. We have too many amazing midfielders :touched:

Nov 17, 2012
But then Asamoah would have to be benched. We have too many amazing midfielders :touched:
That is the beauty of it, Asah came from Udine as a CM, and has since his move to Turin, been converted to a LM/LWB. He would still function very well as a CM, and by inserting Caceres as LWB occasionally (lets say once in every 3/4 matches), Asah could on some of those same occasions, be into either Vidal or Marchisio's position either side of Pirlo, thus allowing for some rotation and rest..

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Needs more pt or I feel he could decide to leave in the summer if not January
Caceres knew what he was getting into when coming to Juventus. Im pretty sure Conte wasnt telling him "Hey come here Martin you will get this much playing time" He knew it was going to be tough to get minutes and hes coming to sure up the right side. Caceres represents the true spirit of Juventus. I told think hes thinking of going anywhere.

Nov 17, 2012
He is such a badass, idiotic commentators were calling him Cacheres, ch like China.
Yeah, that was getting me a little miffed.. I mean it isn't isn't rocket science, and not like trying to pronounce Azpilicueta or anything... :/

I was pleased with his display tonight, even though Juve had pretty much closed out the game, he bossed his flank, made a number of solid tackles and yes, should definitely have an assist to his name, that shot by Vucinic was woeful! :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)