2.6 for Pepe
1.25 for Motta
Half of Ariaudo for Matri's loan

And now in June

15.5 Matri
10.5 Quagliarella
7.5 Pepe
3.75 Motta

You can stretch Motto because he will get traded but it changes nothing. Panic buys :lol2: I just can't believe how brainless this guy is and what sort of numbers he pulled of.
You forgot to add the millions we wasted on Martinez.

Although Secco can show off with his deals fro Almiron and Tiago.

One can only conclude is is a close battle and that

They both suck.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Word and I fail to see how people can criticise Matri and Quag when both were great for us.
Quag is useful but he was a bench warmer and not worth 15mln. Matri the one season wonder being worth 17mln is nothing but pathetic. You said before 'He is NOT worth that much and we got him because we needed a striker in a short period of time' which is true... but we ended up buying him. Gameiro was 11mln and unlike Matri, he was not a one season wonder.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Quag is useful but he was a bench warmer and not worth 15mln. Matri the one season wonder being worth 17mln is nothing but pathetic. You said before 'He is NOT worth that much and we got him because we needed a striker in a short period of time' which is true... but we ended up buying him. Gameiro was 11mln and unlike Matri, he was not a one season wonder.
I dont care about where they were for other clubs the main thing is both performed very well for Juventus and that is what matters. I can understand your beef with Pepe because I agree but Matri and Quag is irrelevant when both perform.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If you think in 44 games 7 goals and less than 10 assists is decent for an attacking midfielder I worry Dooz.
When Krasic had 5+5 you said he was the best right winger and world class player.

Diego's stats were good like it or not, considering players around him, and our low quality play of back then.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
When Krasic had 5+5 you said he was the best right winger and world class player.

Diego's stats were good like it or not, considering players around him, and our low quality play of back then.
I think in all competitions he's scored more than 5 goals and had more than 5 assists Dooz ;)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I dont care about where they were for other clubs the main thing is both performed very well for Juventus and that is what matters. I can understand your beef with Pepe because I agree but Matri and Quag is irrelevant when both perform.
So what, Amauri too was incredible in his first 6 months at Juve and now it means nothing to majority of people.

I'm not saying Matri sucks, but he's far from being great and worth as much. Quag is useful but also overpaid. Marotta :tup: These pulls are on the same level as Martinez for 12mln, good to see he hasn't forgotten his good old moves.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Then again it's pointless you think they're overpriced I look at their performances for Juventus.

We'll see next season if they're worth that money or not. No player is worth what clubs pay but welcome to the transfer market Dooz.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
So what, Amauri too was incredible in his first 6 months at Juve and now it means nothing to majority of people.

I'm not saying Matri sucks, but he's far from being great and worth as much. Quag is useful but also overpaid. Marotta :tup: These pulls are on the same level as Martinez for 12mln, good to see he hasn't forgotten his good old moves.
Look at the market in general. Matri is a steal when you see Andy Carrol going for 35 Million.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think in all competitions he's scored more than 5 goals and had more than 5 assists Dooz ;)
Yes. YOU said it when he had 5+5, though.

Diego was good. He was overpaid, but he was good, and there was no need to sell him. Melo was also overpaid but he's good and he will shine if he leaves Juve.

Quag was good and IS overpaid. Matri too, but much much more overhyped than Quag.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Yes. YOU said it when he had 5+5, though.

Diego was good. He was overpaid, but he was good, and there was no need to sell him. Melo was also overpaid but he's good and he will shine if he leaves Juve.

Quag was good and IS overpaid. Matri too, but much much more overhyped than Quag.
Aye because I thought Krasic performances on a whole contributed more to the team than Diego. Diego went missing for many minutes each game. Krasic was alot more effective.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Look at the market in general. Matri is a steal when you see Andy Carrol going for 35 Million.
That's bullshit and not the global market and you know it. You can look at EPL pathetic market all you want, but it will not hurt us any less when we have to pay 17mln for Matri.

Look at Spain or France transfers, and you will have tears in your eyes. Well, you probably won't because you're obviously biased when you defend such. Quality players are being paid 18mln nowadays, and Matri is not that.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
That's bullshit and not the global market and you know it. You can look at EPL pathetic market all you want, but it will not hurt us any less when we have to pay 17mln for Matri.

Look at Spain or France transfers, and you will have tears in your eyes. Well, you probably won't because you're obviously biased when you defend such. Quality players are being paid 18mln nowadays, and Matri is not that.
I'm biased? Towards what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)