Marotta or Secco (7 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I was only semi joking. Poulsen was probably one of the most consistent DMs in Europe before he came here. People hated on him because he wasn't Alonso. I'm a Poulsen fanboy though :D

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Marotta is average at best and Secco is simply shit. The millions that were wasted by Secco is beyond a joke.

I honestly haven't seen anyone worse than Secco (whether in Italy or Europe), as a sporting director.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:howler:

I'm childish. lol
once again avoiding the question. conclusion: you sir, are an idiot and untill you can justify how motta has talent let alone better than sorensen you will remain one

oh and just for the record, the fact you had to falsify your own sig about me only justifies my point on your immaturity and childish behaviour

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I probably already said it a dozen or so times, but the previous board (not only Secco) got a lot of unwarranted criticism. They made mistakes, some big ones even, but at the end of the day, targets were always met (or exceeded even) except for that one absolutely terrible season.
They kept the "spine" of the team & tried minimize the damage (a decrease in quality was inevitable, obviously).

As for the new board, I just don't know. Some of the things they do make sense, some don't. In terms of outgoing or incoming players, much of what has happened has just been random for me personally.
Our team (the group of players) is now definitely worse than it was last season. And that obviously worries me. Not all is lost though, and I am definitely willing to "forget" about this season if it turns out they did in fact have a decent, long term idea of what to do.
You know, taking 1 step back at first in order to take 3 or 4 steps forward next. Question is, do they have such an idea. We'll see.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I just read a post praising the purchases of Secco, which then followed with talk of how Marotta wasted an unbelievable amount of money.

Then I stopped reading.

FM-style directors FTW.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marotta :lol: Gotta highlight his master work

4.5 for Quag
2.6 for Pepe
1.25 for Motta
Half of Ariaudo for Matri's loan

And now in June

15.5 Matri
10.5 Quagliarella
7.5 Pepe
3.75 Motta

You can stretch Motto because he will get traded but it changes nothing. Panic buys :lol2: I just can't believe how brainless this guy is and what sort of numbers he pulled of.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pepe 10mln - One of the worst transfer I've witnessed since I follow football, which is like 10 years. I simply cannot believe we're paid so much for a player who adds NOTHING but workrate. He's a brainless winger and has many weaknesses. 10 mln ... wow. There are no words to describe how I feel now. Later they say "we had no money and Sanchez/Rossi/Aguero were too expensive", well doh... there's a freakin' reason why your bank is empty. Ramirez from Bologna costs like 13mln, Menez is around 12 and there are tons of wingers who add much more than Pepe and can even cost less.

Matri - lol. He exploded one season and people think he's a world beater. Do watch his previous stats and you will see zilch because he was nothing but average. 17mln? What a freaking joke this is. Kévin Gameiro's price was 11mln only, and yet we do this move. Overpriced trash... Yet, some people who spit on Amauri are even worse, because they think Matri is way superior and worth of this amount of money. 17 million :lol: Jesus Christ...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It is beatable and we have witnessed that today.

50mln euros for Pepe, Matri, Quag and Motta.

Diego can be quality, just like Melo. Those 4 are mediocre and ex bench warmers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)