Mario Mandžukić (16 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Can't believe that it's 2019 and there are still people who hate Mandzukic. :disagree:
Agree but he has every right to state his opinion...I find him entertaining, and he is original unlike some other users. I wont mention name, but will give you a hint: 6 letters username, starts with C and ends with L, now take a guess who this is? ;)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Agree but he has every right to state his opinion...I find him entertaining, and he is original unlike some other users. I wont mention name, but will give you a hint: 6 letters username, starts with C and ends with L, now take a guess who this is? ;)
Be obsessed with someone else.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
What's up with the digs though? I disliked a post and disagreed on something that's all man. I have nothing against you personally.
Chill man, dont take it so serious, its just for fun tbh. I dont give a f about likes and dislikes..

I will say one thing though, if you dislike one of my posts then dont remove it after a few min, and if you decide to remove it then dont go back again and dislike it again just because some other user disliked it...that is just weird :lol:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Chill man, dont take it so serious, its just for fun tbh. I dont give a f about likes and dislikes..

I will say one thing though, if you dislike one of my posts then dont remove it after a few min, and if you decide to remove it then dont go back again and dislike it again just because some other user disliked it...that is just weird :lol:
Yeah my bad, the dislike in itself is irrelevant but getting constant notifications for them is annoying. Cheers

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Not enough involved in my opinion. One of his better displays in second half, but in the first 45min, he touched the ball 8 times and threw it away half the times. Incredible.
He got more involved, but he still averages 1 shot per game. His goal tally is also not super impressive anymore after a good start to the season with all those 'easy' Ronaldo rebounds.now it looks more like his previous seasons.
I feel he is too one dimensional and easy to contain by strong teams, as he can't dribble, sprint, shoot from distance or create much. He is also not always in the box when needed, often being ignored in our buildup and then it is Ronaldo and Khedira who get to the finishes.

Mandzukic is not the biggest problem at hand right now and Allegri does everything he can to fit Mandzukic in, but in games where we struggle retain possession and create chances, then he is very expensive to have jogging around in random parts of the pitch, as it is a fact that he isnt much involved and doesn't produce much output during a game. What I mean with output is not just goals and assists (where he is not that far off what I would expect from a striker for this skilled and overpowered team), but finishes, touches on the ball, crosses, dribbles, keypasses etc. Things that the opposing team has to respond and react to and ultimately defend against. Which would leave much more space for the rest of our team.

I know that nomatter what negative is said about Mandzukic, there will be a lot of dislikes, insults and off topic stuff from his personal supporters, but I'm writing this as I am interested in actual opinions/debate about these seemingly harsh points.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)