• >20

• 16-20

• 10-15

• <10

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hustini

Optimist Prime
May 29, 2005
That's still a shit excuse though. Going by that logic you could just take each negative instance and claim oh we shouldn't have drawn because of just that.
lol but we didn’t learn from any of the 2 mistakes leading to the 3rd goal.

We fell asleep EACH time and simply took the lead for granted. So yeah, the logic works because we had 2 chances to react and we continually failed in that regard. Then, we gave up that third goal to solidify a just result.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Can't believe that it's 2019 and there are still people who hate Mandzukic. :disagree:
Agree but he has every right to state his opinion...I find him entertaining, and he is original unlike some other users. I wont mention name, but will give you a hint: 6 letters username, starts with C and ends with L, now take a guess who this is? ;)

Cerval

Premium
Feb 20, 2016
Agree but he has every right to state his opinion...I find him entertaining, and he is original unlike some other users. I wont mention name, but will give you a hint: 6 letters username, starts with C and ends with L, now take a guess who this is? ;)
Be obsessed with someone else.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
What's up with the digs though? I disliked a post and disagreed on something that's all man. I have nothing against you personally.
Chill man, dont take it so serious, its just for fun tbh. I dont give a f about likes and dislikes..

I will say one thing though, if you dislike one of my posts then dont remove it after a few min, and if you decide to remove it then dont go back again and dislike it again just because some other user disliked it...that is just weird :lol:

Cerval

Premium
Feb 20, 2016
Chill man, dont take it so serious, its just for fun tbh. I dont give a f about likes and dislikes..

I will say one thing though, if you dislike one of my posts then dont remove it after a few min, and if you decide to remove it then dont go back again and dislike it again just because some other user disliked it...that is just weird :lol:
Yeah my bad, the dislike in itself is irrelevant but getting constant notifications for them is annoying. Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)