Mario, how many you score next year brat

• >20

• 16-20

• 10-15

• <10

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He got himself into that situation as well. He ran that ball down to Parma's corner flag from nearly the half way line I thought completely unnecessarily. Was a series of brain farts really.

Really happy with how he and Ronny work together though. Those two in top form with a better developed chemistry will kill.

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
Allegri: ''You cannot play with that attitude in the 93rd minute with the ball at the corner flag. It was conceptually the wrong thing to try to keep that in play. Just kick it out.''

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Yeah it was insanely idiotic, no sugarcoating it, no good at all by mr no good himself. He should know better. He is supposed to be a no nonsense player, not trying to be cute and fancy retarded with possession. Just get the ball away.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Allegri: ''You cannot play with that attitude in the 93rd minute with the ball at the corner flag. It was conceptually the wrong thing to try to keep that in play. Just kick it out.''
I keep replaying the scene at 93rd minute, trying to understand what Mandzukic want to do. Super stupid thing play. He could just kick it out and regroup as defensive unit. Or draw a foul im corner flag

Hustini

Optimist Prime
May 29, 2005
We shouldn't have even been in a 3-2 position forcing our own hand in the 93rd minute anyway. That game should have been put to rest by the 60th minute but like anything related to this new Juventus, we love to make it absolutely difficult on our selves any way we can.

- - - Updated - - -

We are our own masochists :lol:

@Post Ironic

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I need a bigger sample size than a match against Parma to say that any attack involving Mandzukic-Ronaldo leads to amazing attacking chemistry. Especially when so many other changes were made in the match as well, and when the Croat was not THAT involved with his few touches, an assist, a brainfart and just a single finish. I would rather contribute the many chances created to those who actually created them, Ronaldo, Khedira, Cancelo, Spina, Costa, Pjanic, then Mandzukic.
We have seen many games before his injury where the attack sucked too. I don't know how we explain that then.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure this Mandzukic return has fixed attacking issues for CL. But I might be wrong.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He cost us the game. That kind of mistake would take anyone unguard, except Perin cuz that ball was almost a practice shot

Move on, Mario would never do it again

Kyle

#Home
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We shouldn't have even been in a 3-2 position forcing our own hand in the 93rd minute anyway. That game should have been put to rest by the 60th minute but like anything related to this new Juventus, we love to make it absolutely difficult on our selves any way we can.

- - - Updated - - -

We are our own masochists :lol:

@Post Ironic
That's still a shit excuse though. Going by that logic you could just take each negative instance and claim oh we shouldn't have drawn because of just that.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Id trade Mandzukic for Dzeko in a heartbeat. He is a much better targetman in my opinion, and even this season with Mandzukic's inflated goals, he beats him on goals per minute, dribbles, headers, keypasses, shots (3 times more per game). Much more dangerous and complete striker overall.

Cerval

Premium
Feb 20, 2016
Id trade Mandzukic for Dzeko in a heartbeat. He is a much better targetman in my opinion, and even this season with Mandzukic's inflated goals, he beats him on goals per minute, dribbles, headers, keypasses, shots (3 times more per game). Much more dangerous and complete striker overall.
You don't understand much in regards to football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)