Mario Mandžukić (37 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We shouldn't have even been in a 3-2 position forcing our own hand in the 93rd minute anyway. That game should have been put to rest by the 60th minute but like anything related to this new Juventus, we love to make it absolutely difficult on our selves any way we can.

- - - Updated - - -

We are our own masochists :lol:

@Post Ironic

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I need a bigger sample size than a match against Parma to say that any attack involving Mandzukic-Ronaldo leads to amazing attacking chemistry. Especially when so many other changes were made in the match as well, and when the Croat was not THAT involved with his few touches, an assist, a brainfart and just a single finish. I would rather contribute the many chances created to those who actually created them, Ronaldo, Khedira, Cancelo, Spina, Costa, Pjanic, then Mandzukic.
We have seen many games before his injury where the attack sucked too. I don't know how we explain that then.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure this Mandzukic return has fixed attacking issues for CL. But I might be wrong.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He cost us the game. That kind of mistake would take anyone unguard, except Perin cuz that ball was almost a practice shot

Move on, Mario would never do it again

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We shouldn't have even been in a 3-2 position forcing our own hand in the 93rd minute anyway. That game should have been put to rest by the 60th minute but like anything related to this new Juventus, we love to make it absolutely difficult on our selves any way we can.

- - - Updated - - -

We are our own masochists :lol:

@Post Ironic
That's still a shit excuse though. Going by that logic you could just take each negative instance and claim oh we shouldn't have drawn because of just that.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Id trade Mandzukic for Dzeko in a heartbeat. He is a much better targetman in my opinion, and even this season with Mandzukic's inflated goals, he beats him on goals per minute, dribbles, headers, keypasses, shots (3 times more per game). Much more dangerous and complete striker overall.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Id trade Mandzukic for Dzeko in a heartbeat. He is a much better targetman in my opinion, and even this season with Mandzukic's inflated goals, he beats him on goals per minute, dribbles, headers, keypasses, shots (3 times more per game). Much more dangerous and complete striker overall.
You don't understand much in regards to football

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's still a shit excuse though. Going by that logic you could just take each negative instance and claim oh we shouldn't have drawn because of just that.
lol but we didn’t learn from any of the 2 mistakes leading to the 3rd goal.

We fell asleep EACH time and simply took the lead for granted. So yeah, the logic works because we had 2 chances to react and we continually failed in that regard. Then, we gave up that third goal to solidify a just result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)