Mario Mandžukić (48 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Always good to have another grinder on the team, especially one who can score as well.

His English is obviously not too relevant when playing for Juventus but as an English teacher he's waaaaaaaay beyond beginner. I'd put him in the 'Intermediate' bracket.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Kao da je to nesto bitno gde si ti rodjen :p

Yugoslavia had great players during '90-is, Savicevic, Boban, Jugovic all had prominent roles in Juve and Milan. Hope that Mandzukic and possibly Jovetic have same impact
pa bitno je zar ne znas da sam ja Higuain o_O ? Ako ne vjerujes mogu poslat ti sliku. Nitko ne zna da Higuain je iz MKD :)

Ahhh Jugovic :)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:ID:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

These type of players are the players I've always had a soft spot for. I became a Juve fan partly because Juve were a "hardman team" at it's core, sprinkled also with players of great technical ability. Juve have always been that solid, physical, hard to beat team, perfectly set up to win league titles (however lacking a little bit in knockout competitions because we've never been an 'all out attacking side' like Milan for instance, and the current Barca). I will always love our style of football.

Mandzukic is a perfect match for our club culture, and he has always delivered the goods for every club he's played for.

We now have a beast of a team, with some proper "tanks" that will make our Serie-A rivals and most of our European rivals shit their pants.

Imagine having to go through the likes of Mandzukic, Vidal, Pogba, Khedira, Marchisio, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner etc. and try to score. You're in for a world of pain.

Guess I could also mention Barzagli, Bonucci, Sturaro, Asabob and Padoin, who are also great fighters. Even Morata works very hard for the team.

This Juve will be a monster.

Good luck, especially to our Serie-A rivals, cause facing us is gonna hurt.
10/10 post would read again
All praises to Beppe!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:agree:

These type of players are the players I've always had a soft spot for. I became a Juve fan partly because Juve were a "hardman team" at it's core, sprinkled also with players of great technical ability. Juve have always been that solid, physical, hard to beat team, perfectly set up to win league titles (however lacking a little bit in knockout competitions because we've never been an 'all out attacking side' like Milan for instance, and the current Barca). I will always love our style of football.

Mandzukic is a perfect match for our club culture, and he has always delivered the goods for every club he's played for.

We now have a beast of a team, with some proper "tanks" that will make our Serie-A rivals and most of our European rivals shit their pants.

Imagine having to go through the likes of Mandzukic, Vidal, Pogba, Khedira, Marchisio, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner etc. and try to score. You're in for a world of pain.

Guess I could also mention Barzagli, Bonucci, Sturaro, Asabob and Padoin, who are also great fighters. Even Morata works very hard for the team.

This Juve will be a monster.

Good luck, especially to our Serie-A rivals, cause facing us is gonna hurt.
This is what we need back :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)