Mario Mandžukić (28 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Him and Lichtsteiner in the same team, our opponents will count in seconds until the final whistle.
:agree:

These type of players are the players I've always had a soft spot for. I became a Juve fan partly because Juve were a "hardman team" at it's core, sprinkled also with players of great technical ability. Juve have always been that solid, physical, hard to beat team, perfectly set up to win league titles (however lacking a little bit in knockout competitions because we've never been an 'all out attacking side' like Milan for instance, and the current Barca). I will always love our style of football.

Mandzukic is a perfect match for our club culture, and he has always delivered the goods for every club he's played for.

We now have a beast of a team, with some proper "tanks" that will make our Serie-A rivals and most of our European rivals shit their pants.

Imagine having to go through the likes of Mandzukic, Vidal, Pogba, Khedira, Marchisio, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner etc. and try to score. You're in for a world of pain.

Guess I could also mention Barzagli, Bonucci, Sturaro, Asabob and Padoin, who are also great fighters. Even Morata works very hard for the team.

This Juve will be a monster.

Good luck, especially to our Serie-A rivals, cause facing us is gonna hurt.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

These type of players are the players I've always had a soft spot for. I became a Juve fan partly because Juve were a "hardman team" at it's core, sprinkled also with players of great technical ability. Juve have always been that solid, physical, hard to beat team, perfectly set up to win league titles (however lacking a little bit in knockout competitions because we've never been an 'all out attacking side' like Milan for instance, and the current Barca). I will always love our style of football.

Mandzukic is a perfect match for our club culture, and he has always delivered the goods for every club he's played for.

We now have a beast of a team, with some proper "tanks" that will make our Serie-A rivals and most of our European rivals $#@! their pants.

Imagine having to go through the likes of Mandzukic, Vidal, Pogba, Khedira, Marchisio, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner etc. and try to score. You're in for a world of pain.

Guess I could also mention Barzagli, Bonucci, Sturaro, Asabob and Padoin, who are also great fighters. Even Morata works very hard for the team.

You are forgetting someone...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

We now have a beast of a team, with some proper "tanks" that will make our Serie-A rivals and most of our European rivals shit their pants.

Bets one who gets more bloody noses this season between him and Chiellini? :D

Good post, we share the same sentiments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)