Mario Gomez - Forward - Bayern Munich (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
wtf is going on with all these emotional females crying out loud in here?!

dont wanna bench fernando he is so cute.

marchisio is a juventini. can never be sold.

and so on.

gomez is much more of a need than jovetic and should be signed if possible. llorente is not a typical box player nor a great finisher. llorente is closer to matri in style of play than to gomez.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Gomez is way closer to Matri than Llorente. Llorente is like not as good version of Ibra.

Not a great finisher :yao:

I don't really care if Llorente is on the bench or not as long as Gomez is outperforming him and vice versa.
Fernando will tear shit up anyway

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What the fuck...Mario Gomez makes 10M a season?

Even if he takes 2/3 of a paycut that's a shit load. Especially for Fiorentina.

LlorenTevez is where its at.
Tevente more like. :D

Gomez is way closer to Matri than Llorente. Llorente is like not as good version of Ibra.

Not a great finisher :yao:

Fernando will tear shit up anyway
Fernando is more like Vucinic than Matri, and Gomez is like what Matri would like to grow up and be. :D

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
buying gomez would be kinda stupid imo. jovetic is just way more versatile.
we still don´t know what our main formations will look like but imo we can assume, that they will be 352 and something like 4231, maybe 433 or something crazy with 3 at the back, but a similar attacking line up as in the 4231 and 433.
gomez can play as a striker in the 352, but not next to llorente. just won´t work. llorente - jovetic could work very well imo, as well as any other combination tevez/llorente/jovetic.
4231: jovetic might be able to play all 4 attacking positions, gomez just one. same goes for llorente.
some formation with offensive wingers like 433, 343...: jovetic can play all 3 positions, gomez/llorente just one.

i´m not saying that i´m a fan of putting jovetic on the "wings" but he would do quite well there imo. it would just be nice to have as many options as possible...
having both, gomez and llorente, just takes away a lot of those options and it´s pretty much impossible to start them both.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We need 3 world class players that are suitable as starters if we are to have a forward line that will consistently deliver the goods if any injury crisis hits us or any of our strikers go into a slump of bad form or when we have fixture congestion. There is a significant drop from the level of Tevez and Llorente to Quags or Matri. Gomez is not a necessity but is definitely an upgrade. At the moment our starting 11 is complete and we can only upgrade. Kolarov would be a good rotation option in LWB. Gomez would be too in attack.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I prefer using matri or quags than buying this guy. Not because he is bad, obviously he isnt... but IMO its overkill, waste of time from pour part and waste of resources, when we have back ups capable enough in matri and Quags (quags can eve be starter material even)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I really hope this is true. Not only because it may increase our chances of signing JoJo, but it's awesome that Serie-A and clubs such as Fiorentina can attract names such as these. I hope Cavani stays too.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
9M + bonuses and 5.5M + bonuses in wages for Tevez
18M + bonuses and 5M + bonuses in wages for Gomez

:awyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)