Mario Gomez - Forward - Bayern Munich (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm going to have to say Fiorentina are going to be the team that replace Napoli as a direct contender if they bolster their defence. And Cavani leaves. Very impressive signing if they pull it off. Gomez will carry them like Cavani carried Napoli IMO.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
GK
Tomovic Rodriguez Savic Pasqual
Cuadrado Valero Aquilani
Rossi Gomez Jovetic​

Looks like a strong team

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm surprised they're spending all that money on a striker, especially since they are kinda stacked up there. They should try strengthening that defence and midfield a bit. Someone like Nainggolan would be perfect for their project.

Don't they have some Spanish dude who used to boss over Valencia running the show these days?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This is great for Serie A, not really that I care about league level all that much, it'll just be great for competition and more exciting to watch.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
That would be me. I'm sure a few others as well.

I love Juventus, but I also enjoy the rest of Serie A. It's my favourite league and seeing it sign quality talent is so nice to see.

Balotelli, Tevez and Gomez are going to be a joy to watch.

Love it.
100% with you. A stronger league leads to a stronger Juve. That fourth CL spot needs to be retaken.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I would have loved Gomez here, but Tevez, Llorente and him on the same transfer window would be outdoing ourselves.

At this point, I'd focus our energy on selling some deadwood like Quagliarella, De Ceglie and Isla and then get a solid LWB. If money permits us, it'd make more sense to get a RW to give us flexibility not to get stuck on the same formation week in week out. I don't think Pepe will have another season a la 11-12.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I really hope this is true. Not only because it may increase our chances of signing JoJo, but it's awesome that Serie-A and clubs such as Fiorentina can attract names such as these. I hope Cavani stays too.
Serie A is pretty much on the way back up these days. Starting to attract very good quality of players again.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think the clubs will perform better after UEFA has announced that EL winners get to join in CL. We can expect our team to put serious challenge in EL after this.
Improve coefficients and get back our 4th place hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)