Mario Gomez - Forward - Bayern Munich (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think the clubs will perform better after UEFA has announced that EL winners get to join in CL. We can expect our team to put serious challenge in EL after this.
Improve coefficients and get back our 4th place hopefully.
Would take a lot for that to happen.

Italy just needs to focus on improving for the the moment, rather than really setting targets like that just yet.

The gap between Italy(4th) and Germany (3rd) is currently as big as the gap between Italy and Holland (9th).

Well we won't out preform them in the CL and we have 3 goods teams in Europe, wait are Fiorentina in Europe?
Yeah, they are.

Fiorentina, Udinese and Lazio are the teams in the EL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Grand so with Benitez Magic and Gomez we could actually get almost 75% of the coefficient points the Krauts will get :weee:

My dream would be Juve and Napoli in the Semis and 3 Italian teams in the EL Semis :~)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Italy should think about distancing themselves from Portugal and France more than anything.

It would be a disgrace to drop down even further. I see Italian Football on the rise though, so I'm not too worried about that. But we won't be catching the top 3 leagues any time soon.

May 22, 2007
Meeting for Gómez tonight? Seems like they're going to try and finish this deal and worry about Jojo afterwards. His agent has said things are getting close.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Meeting for Gómez tonight? Seems like they're going to try and finish this deal and worry about Jojo afterwards. His agent has said things are getting close.
Yup.That is what Di Marzio is saying.

- - - Updated - - -

5m difference between supply and demand.Bayern asking 20m for Gomez apparently.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Cause till some oil club throws 63 million euros in their face...they are not losing Cavani; and Gomez would not be the player they would go after to replace Cavani

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I would have loved Gomez here, but Tevez, Llorente and him on the same transfer window would be outdoing ourselves.

At this point, I'd focus our energy on selling some deadwood like Quagliarella, De Ceglie and Isla and then get a solid LWB. If money permits us, it'd make more sense to get a RW to give us flexibility not to get stuck on the same formation week in week out. I don't think Pepe will have another season a la 11-12.
You can figure hate, when you call your second highest scoring forward, and most effective one to boot, deadwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)