Mario Gomez - Forward - Bayern Munich (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Amazing signing for a team like Viola, the man is a natural born goalscorer. The guy has the last 5 seasons managed to score 41, 39 and 35 in different seasons. Also scored 19 last season even though he wasn't a starter because of his playing style. Will produce more for them than anything Jovetic has ever done, especially if Rossi and Ljajic perform.

OP
rakib567

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
  • Thread Starter #125
    if he gets a ball in the 18 yard box he WILL score.... if he joins, will it make space for jovetic to juventus?

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    9M + bonuses and 5.5M + bonuses in wages for Tevez
    18M + bonuses and 5M + bonuses in wages for Gomez

:awyeah:
    Not a bad deal in any sense. I am glad none of the Milanese teams are after him. Gomez is one hell of a striker and he'll do them very very VERY good. Gomez for 18 is very cheap (our tevez deal is insane). Compare that for the 30 mill asked for Higuain or 28 UTD splashed on persie or the 40 mill splashed on Falcao and Aguero or the 60 mill asked for Cavani. Gomez delivers just as much goals if not more than any of the aforementioned.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    if he gets a ball in the 18 yard box he WILL score.... if he joins, will it make space for jovetic to juventus?
    If we pay cash. Obviously this clears things up of why Viola aren't interested in 10m in cash and a bunch of players from us. They want cash so they can pay Gomez and balance the books, not 10m and even more salaries.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    are those sky news confirmed? looks like no other website has picked it up yet...
    No confirmation ,just an agreement in principle i suppose.And i think Gomez deal hinges on Jovetic's departure so expect some movements regarding Jo-Jo in the coming days.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I wouldn't laugh at a Gomez signing by Viola, they'll be very interesting next season.
    Not gonna laugh for sure, I expect him to bang at least 20 goals.

Just surprised how high fee is, especially wages. And kinda shocked it was Viola who paid that.

Huge signing for Serie A, for those that care about the league level.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
    May 1, 2012
    Yeah, thought Crapoli might go for him. Hopefully they replace Cavani with someone decent,Dzeko maybe. JUST Juve dominating isn't as exciting as 2-3 title contenders.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    No confirmation ,just an agreement in principle i suppose.And i think Gomez deal hinges on Jovetic's departure so expect some movements regarding Jo-Jo in the coming days.
    i wasn't talking about a confirmation by the clubs, more like a "confirmation" that it has actually been said on sky, because i can't find anything despite that tuttomercato article :)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    i wasn't talking about a confirmation by the clubs, more like a "confirmation" that it has actually been said on sky, because i can't find anything despite that tuttomercato article :)

As reported by SkySport , Fiorentina would have accelerated decisive to get to Mario Gomez : The Viola in fact - whose leaders were seen in Bavaria at this time - would have achieved in the last hour the 'economic agreement with Bayern Monaco , the last missing piece in the deal.
    The gigliati will pay in the house of the German € 18 million (plus a variety of bonuses tied to the results that Fiorentina will get in next season) while the player is expected to sign a four-year € 5 million per season plus a variety of bonuses .

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
    Serie A is slowly but surely rising again. Napoli and Fiorentina have teams that could easily be top 3-4 in other top leagues whereas we are amongst the creme of Europe.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    yeah it might very well be true. i'm just wondering why no german source reported anything at all until now...
    furthermore no other news sites seem to be interested. especially football-italia.net and goal.com tend to jump instantly on shit like that.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Well this is what i found in another article.

"a lot of proximity between the parties" .This is what his agent said to Kicker,apart from that "He hopes to sign for Fiorentina in the coming days" stuff.

Thats about it.So we must assume a deal is very close or just around the corner.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/fiorentina/?action=read&idtmw=461806

“I hope that Mario can be at Fiorentina within the next few days,” Uli Ferber told Kicker.

“He would prefer Italy.”
    http://football-italia.net/35948/gomez-would-prefer-italy-agent

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Not gonna laugh for sure, I expect him to bang at least 20 goals.

Just surprised how high fee is, especially wages. And kinda shocked it was Viola who paid that.

Huge signing for Serie A, for those that care about the league level.
    That would be me. I'm sure a few others as well.

I love Juventus, but I also enjoy the rest of Serie A. It's my favourite league and seeing it sign quality talent is so nice to see.

Balotelli, Tevez and Gomez are going to be a joy to watch.

Love it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)