Mario Balotelli (61 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Midfield? How are they worse than last year in that?
for one as much as i dislike nocerino he played far better last season, van bommel provided protection to the milan back line. This season they've sacrificed defensive cover for montolivo who i frankly never understood what was so good about him, but especially losing thiago silva in the summer and de jong earlier this season the back line is more exposed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
He has never missed a penalty at senior level. True story (according to the pundits).

So that's good news for Milan given their pen track record :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bitch nigga. I loved you I really did but you just had to do well THERE. The only way to restore my genuine feelings towards him is if he goes apeshit crazy and fucks shit up for Meelan.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Allright, this nonsense needs to stop.

Balotelli doesnt have the character that fits into juve. If you think that isnt important, then you are an idiot who doesnt know the impact of 1 bad element in a group of people who are all same minded. seriously, thats devastating

Milan however, had a habit of getting trouble or "special" players, and making them feel at home.

If Balotelli would come here, he'd be as bad as at city

Yet, at milan, he'd play to his best he can. Mlan is the perfect team for him and we arent.

So any discuttion that he should come here because how good he is for milan, is nonsense and wrong in every aspect

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
True. The only way of him fitting in here would be to first f*k up with Milan (his dream club). If he came before going to Milan, he would never take it seriously.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Balotelli is a great striker, but obviously not the perfect type of player to depend on. We're yet to see much more from him this season than what he showed yesterday, probably next season too, but when you buy such a player, you should know that the ending is going to be bad, no matter how you look at it.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Allright, this nonsense needs to stop.

Balotelli doesnt have the character that fits into juve. If you think that isnt important, then you are an idiot who doesnt know the impact of 1 bad element in a group of people who are all same minded. seriously, thats devastating

Milan however, had a habit of getting trouble or "special" players, and making them feel at home.

If Balotelli would come here, he'd be as bad as at city

Yet, at milan, he'd play to his best he can. Mlan is the perfect team for him and we arent.

So any discuttion that he should come here because how good he is for milan, is nonsense and wrong in every aspect
Fuck that shit, mabye Quag and Matri have the character. He is a top striker and that's all we needed, you show love and respect to balotelli he is gonna give his all for the team. Too bad Milan got him instead of us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)