Mario Balotelli (12 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
nah, Balotelli is just a weird character that acts out once in a while. Cassano, on the other hand, is an ungrateful, self-serving twat, whose best side involvs acting out. Balo has never gone down to that level and spoken ill of former coaches, presidents or clubs, if memory serves me right.
Let the hate flow through you.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not saying that Mario is as fickle a drama queen as Cassano. But his leaving Inter and Man City I would hardly expect to be exceptions instead of the rule for that boy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not saying that Mario is as fickle a drama queen as Cassano. But his leaving Inter and Man City I would hardly expect to be exceptions instead of the rule for that boy.
He will blossom into a fine father figure.

Heard it here first.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Let the hate flow through you.
hate is a strong word - I don't wish him injury or harm or anything of the sort; he is all but irrelevant to me, actually. Was merely "summarizing" things that indeed took place and given the circumstances (his heart attack and how Milan dealt with the situation), spoke volumes of he was and is as a person. Balotelli, with all his weirdness and shenanigans, has yet to do or say anything that would warrant comparisons to Cassano, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: the definition of being humble :D
:stuckup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
hate is a strong word - I don't wish him injury or harm or anything of the sort; he is all but irrelevant to me, actually. Was merely "summarizing" things that indeed took place and given the circumstances (his heart attack and how Milan dealt with the situation), spoke volumes of he was and is as a person. Balotelli, with all his weirdness and shenanigans, has yet to do or say anything that would warrant comparisons to Cassano, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

:stuckup:
Now that Milan is going to be back in the CL next year, you guys better fucking fix that defence !

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Fuck Balotelli.

Niang (potentially) and SES are arguably more talented.

:sergio: SES is restricted to his fav LW role, I've yet to see him thrive anywhere else. Balotelli can move between the front three or to a two man forward line and do pretty well. Also don't forget his physicality and mixture of technique make him a rarity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)