Marco Storari (6 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Gutted this guy is leaving, was a solid backup and played well this season when called upon. Made some world class saves against Inter too, also I loved his passion on the bench seems like a true pro, good player to have in the locker room and definite coach material. I guess he could accept being 2nd choice but not 3rd choice with Neto seemingly incoming, hopefully he returns to the club once he hangs up his gloves as a goalkeeping coach.

Grazie Marco!
Glad he left with Coppa medal in his bag :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Sad. :sad: One of my favourite players of recent era, it was such a pleasure to have him. Never felt more safe with 2nd keeper on the pitch. Great player and an awesome human being. Hope we will find a place for him here once he decides to retire.

Grazie Marco, good luck!

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014

Álvaro Morata ‏@AlvaroMorata 4m4 minutes ago
Gracias por tus consejos y por todos los buenos momentos que compartimos este año!! Suerte crack!!

I miss this man already :(

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

:touched: :delpiero: :heart: :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Brilliant sendoff from the official site: http://www.juventus.com/it/news/news/2015/cinque-anni-indimenticabili--grazie--marco-storari-addio-juventus.php

Lovely to see :tup:

Edis

Nov 26, 2011
The only reason i like such a hot weather today - Tears disappears fast from my eyes because of the heat, so sad. Good luck Marco!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Look at Allegri here, he's genuinely concerned Marco would take his job :heart: Good luck at Cagliari Marco. Come back after you are done.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Adios Storari. what a great 2nd keep you were. Good luck, hope to see you in another professional capacity at the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)