Marco Storari (13 Viewers)

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Gutted this guy is leaving, was a solid backup and played well this season when called upon. Made some world class saves against Inter too, also I loved his passion on the bench seems like a true pro, good player to have in the locker room and definite coach material. I guess he could accept being 2nd choice but not 3rd choice with Neto seemingly incoming, hopefully he returns to the club once he hangs up his gloves as a goalkeeping coach.

Grazie Marco!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
First Pepe and now him, maybe they didn't have much of an impact on the field, but for me they are LEGENDS (especially Storari). I would even give him a pay rise just to stay.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Are we losing our locker room? Only Buffon to hold it all together?

Unless Nedved plans on blasting in to kick a garbage can over...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Are we losing our locker room? Only Buffon to hold it all together?

Unless Nedved plans on blasting in to kick a garbage can over...
What?

You're full of silly questions today.

First it was "Diego 2.0"?

and now this.

Lose the locker room. Because we don't have enough veterans on this squad like Buffon, Marchisio, Barzagli, Chiellini, Evra to make sure everything is ok.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What?

You're full of silly questions today.

First it was "Diego 2.0"?

and now this.

Lose the locker room. Because we don't have enough veterans on this squad like Buffon, Marchisio, Barzagli, Chiellini, Evra to make sure everything is ok.
I forgot about them. Take it easy on me I slept 1 hour last night :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Truth be told, in the CL final we fielded the oldest average age for a Juve CL team in history. If we cannot find experienced locker room leadership in that, we're doing it wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)