Marco Borriello (8 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
um what? we have the actual numbers and 6 more goals with 8 months more playing time over the same period means not really to youre assessment
from his arse it seems
Facts:

1) 10 - 2 = 8. So: 8 more goals.
2) The number of months a player has been at a club doesn't matter but the number of games/minutes played. So: 10 goals in 1859 minutes for Matri which is one goal in every 186 minutes and 2 goals in 653 minutes for Borriello which is one goal in every 326.5 minutes.

Note: Matri has assisted four goals as well.

Problem: Find the arse.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Well, if we're to go by transfermarkt alone (manually including his latest app/goal) Borrigol has 58 goals in 212 serie a appearances giving him a ratio of .27 goals per game. Matri has 55 goals in 171 appearances giving him a ratio of .32 goals per game.

Transfermarkt could cuite possibly be wrong though, but it's the best I could find that offers a decent overview.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Facts:

2) The number of months a player has been at a club doesn't matter but the number of games/minutes played. So: 10 goals in 1859 minutes for Matri which is one goal in every 186 minutes and 2 goal in 653 minutes for Borriello which is one goal in every 326.5 minutes.

:cookie: for having the energy to research that.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Facts:

2) The number of months a player has been at a club doesn't matter but the number of games/minutes played. So: 10 goals in 1859 minutes for Matri which is one goal in every 186 minutes and 2 goal in 653 minutes for Borriello which is one goal in every 326.5 minutes.

33-27 in three years is 6 goals. so arse equals ......

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 17:52 ----------

Well, if we're to go by transfermarkt alone (manually including his latest app/goal) Borrigol has 58 goals in 212 serie a appearances giving him a ratio of .27 goals per game. Matri has 55 goals in 171 appearances giving him a ratio of .32 goals per game.

Transfermarkt could cuite possibly be wrong though, but it's the best I could find that offers a decent overview.
So in other words the difference is a negligible .5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)