Marco Borriello (57 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedvěd

you're correct its not debatable because its untrue
How can someone rate Borriello ahead of Matri? That guy Matri scored 33 league goals in the last 3 seasons compared to Borriello's 27. While Borriello played at better and more creative teams like Milan and Roma, while Matri was playing for Cagliari, and Juve under Delneri.

If you want my honest opinion, a team like Juve should not have the likes of Matri and Borriello as main strikers at all, and next summer a world class striker is needed. But it's insane to rate STD infected averageness like Borriello over Matri.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, Matri shits all over Boriello in every aspect. AC has the most suspect taste I've ever seen. He rates giach and pepe also. I don't get it.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Either way Shiite or not he's scoring and since right now he's a juve player ima cheer for him. DO I like him? No. But I will cheer him on when he's on the pitch wearing our colors.

Having a discussion on he's better between Matri or std is stupid IMO for the fact it's possible neither will be with Juve next season and we all hope to god neither will be our go to guy next season. As someone said before both are not juve material and if Marotta does his damn job hopefully only 1 will be on our bench or oth come for all I care. I like Matri nice guy tries hard but in Europe he will get arse raped.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
better technique and holds the ball better oh and has slightly better stats, but i dont expect you to understand any of this for obvious reasons.
add to this that Matri was always the main man on a smaller club while Marco had to share goals with other quality forwards. When you total it all out Matri scored 6 more goals over the same period while Marco missed 8+ months of play and matri played pretty much continuously. So yea what you said lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)