Marco Borriello (6 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
RUS has 'the shinning'
i have some nostradamus skills but i need a good teacher to lvl up them :klin:

for example, im in moscow,i was tryin' to open italian shengen visa for me, to watch Juve last 5 games this season but since march i had a feeling that i'll have no chance to go to watch juve this season...shit happens, italian consul or his suite said no....the main problem that i was already in england, germany, belgium, poland, france, luxembourg, but they said no.......lol, so i had to cancel my tickets and reservation in hotel. and this all happened just 2 days before my birthday! what a nice gift from universe

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3637015 said:
i have some nostradamus skills but i need a good teacher to lvl up them :klin:

for example, im in moscow,i was tryin' to open italian shengen visa for me, to watch Juve last 5 games this season but since march i had a feeling that i'll have no chance to go to watch juve this season...shit happens, italian consul or his suite said no....the main problem that i was already in england, germany, belgium, poland, france, luxembourg, but they said no.......lol, so i had to cancel my tickets and reservation in hotel. and this all happened just 2 days before my birthday! what a nice gift from universe
That sucks man, but there's always next year :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Enough with the BS, really, this has been blown out of proportion.
This goal was important, yes, although we could still be first, even with a draw, or any other player, being at Borriellio's shoes could have scored.
It has absolutely nothing to do with Borriello's overall performance with our team.

Dont forget, that because Conte has been using him and not any of the WAY much MUCH, much better available options, considering that Borriello has been proved with consistency our worst player on the pitch (took the mantle from Bonucci himself) and has worked actively to destroy our attacking chances, we started the after winter crisis of consecutive draws.
We were well above Milan and became the afterdogs because of this.
In conclusion, it was Conte's fault to play Borriello that much, that we wasted so many points and almost lose the championship.
And it wasnt Borrielo the one who gave us back the lead, on the contrary, as Borriello was pushed back to the bench, we miracously bounced back!

This is not a coincedence, there is enough facts and statistics there to draw safe conclusions.
Even the worst player in the entire can be there at the right moment and score an important goal, but that doesnt make him a good player, not even a decent one, we should know better by now, after the Grosso ones we have been gathering by this faulty logic...

Borriello would earn more favor in my eyes, if he was scoring a goal that would showcase any degree of skills, rather than an important one, that is only important, only because of other efford.
This goal was not an impressive goal, that is only achieavable by a WC striker, heck even Pepe scored a few better ones this very season...

you're really lucky jack has kids now

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I really hope all this LOVE from Conte wont mean he will stay here,waste a spot of a striker,get Matri sold,and plus waste 8 mil.

Please Conte,don't do it!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
if Conte does it ( which I believe he will) I trust his vision and opinion more so than any of ours, especially after this season
No , seriously no.....
He is the boss and the mastermind of this superb season..... but to this extend...just no.. i cannot and will not understand if they kick delpie´s ass out and outright sign this bastard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)