Marco Borriello (56 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I will be so disgusted and disappointed if he stays. He truly doesn't deserve it, and one goal doesn't change that.

However, I will begrudgingly say thank you for ensuring the 3 points for us last night.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I will be so disgusted and disappointed if he stays. He truly doesn't deserve it, and one goal doesn't change that.

However, I will begrudgingly say thank you for ensuring the 3 points for us last night.
Why would you "Begrudgingly" say thank you, when he was the one who ensured victory for the team that you love that is chasing the Scudetto?

For the record, I don't want him to stay either, but if Juve do win the scudetto, then his goal did play a pivotal part in it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why would you "Begrudgingly" say thank you, when he was the one who ensured victory for the team that you love that is chasing the Scudetto?

For the record, I don't want him to stay either, but if Juve do win the scudetto, then his goal did play a pivotal part in it.
I find it hard to like him; the same applies to Pepe. Hence, the begrudgingly part :D

Ok Sergio, I'm grateful :p Happy now? :D

---------- Post added 26.04.2012 at 22:52 ----------

Can you edit one of the options to: "I want him to stay, but for a far more reduced price"
:shocked: Whose place would you have him take? Or would you rather we not get a quality RWF and a top notch CF?!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I find it hard to like him; the same applies to Pepe. Hence, the begrudgingly part :D

Ok Sergio, I'm grateful :p Happy now? :D

---------- Post added 26.04.2012 at 22:52 ----------

:shocked: Whose place would you have him take? Or would you rather we not get a quality RWF and a top notch CF?!
Pics or it never happened :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
"I want mind him to stay"

Korean to English translator not working again, I see.
Haha you racist bastard :lol:

I was meant to change the wording from "I don't mind him staying" to "I want him to stay".

---------- Post added 27.04.2012 at 02:30 ----------

Why don't you just send him PM? I think that would be better way to reach him. :)
Or just tag him @Nedved03

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)