Marco Borriello (42 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Hmmm the problem is imageshack cannot animate any gif image like this. My photobucket account can be operational again in may. How about i send you to your email? But i'll do it tomorrow because i have to sleep now. Because i'll search some steel helmet in tomorrow morning. :tongue:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
No problems buddy, I'll see if I can sort it in the mean time. I'm making a vcash donation together with some rep, it's the best thanks I can give :D

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,709
    I think Sulligol voted on the first option, AC and Kasaki voted on the third and me, Nzoric and some unkown member voted the one the last.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Enough with the BS, really, this has been blown out of proportion.
    This goal was important, yes, although we could still be first, even with a draw, or any other player, being at Borriellio's shoes could have scored.
    It has absolutely nothing to do with Borriello's overall performance with our team.

Dont forget, that because Conte has been using him and not any of the WAY much MUCH, much better available options, considering that Borriello has been proved with consistency our worst player on the pitch (took the mantle from Bonucci himself) and has worked actively to destroy our attacking chances, we started the after winter crisis of consecutive draws.
    We were well above Milan and became the afterdogs because of this.
    In conclusion, it was Conte's fault to play Borriello that much, that we wasted so many points and almost lose the championship.
    And it wasnt Borrielo the one who gave us back the lead, on the contrary, as Borriello was pushed back to the bench, we miracously bounced back!

This is not a coincedence, there is enough facts and statistics there to draw safe conclusions.
    Even the worst player in the entire can be there at the right moment and score an important goal, but that doesnt make him a good player, not even a decent one, we should know better by now, after the Grosso ones we have been gathering by this faulty logic...

Borriello would earn more favor in my eyes, if he was scoring a goal that would showcase any degree of skills, rather than an important one, that is only important, only because of others effords.
    This goal was not an impressive goal, that is only achieavable by a WC striker, heck even Pepe scored a few better ones this very season...

Mar 9, 2006
    We still have pepe?

:sergio:
    :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho: :pepedinho:

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,719
    [RUS] makes great predictions. He once predicted the groups for WC I think? Then he predicted that Borrigol would score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)