Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He pretty much will get the lazio Job.

He is a slot in..since lazio{s coach is going to get the axe soon at this rate,

Perfect chance for Lppi to return to italy

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
'Juve should sell Pogba, we won everything after we sold zidane'

Actually, we didnt. We stopped beeing favorites for a CL final and havent won it since. Both allegri and conte won everything Lippi did without zidane.

Serie a, coppa, supercoppa.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
'Juve should sell Pogba, we won everything after we sold zidane'

Actually, we didnt. We stopped beeing favorites for a CL final and havent won it since. Both allegri and conte won everything Lippi did without zidane.

Serie a, coppa, supercoppa.
Not saying I agree with selling Pogba, but I think we definitely got better when we sold Inzaghi and Zidane to buy Buffon, Thuram, Nedved.

I wish 'Tuz had existed in 2001... IMAGINE the meltdown when we sold Inzaghi and Zidane :lol:

And before anyone says that the three I mentioned were all established players, remember that Buffon and Nedved didn't get off to the best start.

Imagine if the Max-Marotta combo had a run like this! 'Tuz would collapse!

Attachments

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not saying I agree with selling Pogba, but I think we definitely got better when we sold Inzaghi and Zidane to buy Buffon, Thuram, Nedved.

I wish 'Tuz had existed in 2001... IMAGINE the meltdown when we sold Inzaghi and Zidane :lol:

And before anyone says that the three I mentioned were all established players, remember that Buffon and Nedved didn't get off to the best start.

That may very well be, but Nedved and Thuram were at the height of their career and had been playing on a very high level for a long time, while Buffon was universally regarded as the best young goalkeeper. I was only 14 at the time, but I remember thinking we got a very good deal.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Juventus sold zidane, and stopped beeing a genuine CL favorite eversince.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)