Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus could meet with Sassuolo in the next few hours. It is possible that Dragusin could be included in the deal, Juve value him at 10mln, Juve are willing to put 35-40mln on the table. Locatelli's desire has been clear, he only wants Juventus.(Tuttosport)

Apr 29, 2006
Hopefully we have an agreement, but as Lotito said words are nothing. Could turn worse for us if we never had a plan B player and go in P(j)anic mode. 'Cheap' solutions usually end up very expensive. Maybe new GM has it under control?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
1623922223451.png
1623922251396.png

how to started -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------how goes on
I actually sat next to Charles Patoshik on a flight from Miami to LA about 12 years ago.

Back on locatelli..he has been great for Italy as LCM in that midfield trio. Is that where most see him playing with us? If yes where does that leave rabiot?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I actually sat next to Charles Patoshik on a flight from Miami to LA about 12 years ago.

Back on locatelli..he has been great for Italy as LCM in that midfield trio. Is that where most see him playing with us? If yes where does that leave rabiot?
Stats Transfermarkt
Stats Whoscored

He mainly played as DMC for Sassuolo last season, but I think he still be ease to play pair with Rabiot as RCM in double pivot
But if we really get him, that really means we will play with regista (4-3-3) because he will be no 1 choice for that position and leave 2 other spots 1 for Rabiot as LCM and another 1 is based on tactical preference, if Allegri need a destroyer to disrupt enemy rythm he can play McKennie. If he want to play possession football more fluidly he can play Arthur or Bentancur as RCM

2.jpg

3.png
1.png

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve will try and give Sassuolo some freedom on the choice of the technical counterpart for Locatelli. Players from Fagioli, Dragusin, Di Pardo, Frabotta, Da Graca, that could lower the economic term of the transfer. Everything is ready to start the negotiations. (Giova Albanese)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Depends on who you ask I suppose

Through the lens of both milan and azzurri fans they are
They simply aren't. Anyone saying they are, is either biased or should look at his definition of 'generational talent'. None of them is currently the best in their position, let alone of their entire generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)