Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Did you even watch him ? He had great season way better than any other dmf , maybe Amrabat was on his level,but kinda different player.

Just because his name is Locatelli and plays for Sassuolo doesn't mean he ain't good enough,stop complaining about players you didn't even watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I have. Not Juve material.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
This guy is mediocre just like Berna or Rugani. There's no single Italian talents right now that worth to play for Juve and immediately make Juve a CL contender
Including Zaniolo, Chiesa and Tonali
They are all just average and not a game changer

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...There's no single Italian talents right now that worth to play for Juve and immediately make Juve a CL contender...
there's not a single international talent either who'd make juve a cl contender. we just felt off the mark during the last couple of years, and only can get back with systematic team building.

i can't see locatelli starting for a cl aspiring team either. the same goes for basically every single player we're linked with: dest, milik, dzeko and all the latest rumors from at least semi reliable sources are all meh, and won't take juve to the next level. that being said, as a depth signing, locatelli makes perfect sense at the right price. in this financial situation, our aim should be the 10th scudetto, and locatelli is good enough against the majority of domestic opposition.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy is mediocre just like Berna or Rugani. There's no single Italian talents right now that worth to play for Juve and immediately make Juve a CL contender
We have game changers in attack and its more important that they are supported by a competent midfield that can provide them with service they were starved with last season.

Jun 16, 2020
So much bullshit. Yeah the obvious answer is to buy proven stars, and make a FIFA/Galactico team. Can we afford it? No.

We became big buying players like Del Piero, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Pessotto, Inzaghi etc from Padova, Bari, Hellas Verona and Atalanta, combined with some great foreign players.

Yeah, Italy had a shit generation from 2006 and onwards, but if you don’t see the talent nowadays in Serie A is because you don’t want to see it. We always created our own top players. Somehow people forgot that, including our board, and we became stuck with mercenaries on high wages.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
You better stop talking and start to watch some games instead.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
So much bullshit. Yeah the obvious answer is to buy proven stars, and make a FIFA/Galactico team. Can we afford it? No.

We became big buying players like Del Piero, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Pessotto, Inzaghi etc from Padova, Bari, Hellas Verona and Atalanta, combined with some great foreign players.

Yeah, Italy had a shit generation from 2006 and onwards, but if you don’t see the talent nowadays in Serie A is because you don’t want to see it. We always created our own top players. Somehow people forgot that, including our board, and we became stuck with mercenaries on high wages.
He is right tho, Locatelli is mediocre. Don't want.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Btw is it only me that thinks he is basically a carbon copy of Marchisio? His style o play really reminds me of Claudio
The way he runs and controls the ball looks very similar to Marchisio. I think their posture seems similar.

Not sure his style is like him though. Marchisio could play in any role and was a real goal threat when a box to box. I'm not sure Locatelli has that ability and also seems to have less pace.

I like him though and would be happy with him as a backup. I like the character he has shown to step up after being ditched by Milan.

Young players on an upward trend on low wages seems a far better model than ageing players on high wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)