Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
indeed. there are so many talented midfielders from other european nations, and even from african nations. but no, we must stick to this stupid nationalistic identity and get mediocre italians.

there are like 3 players within serie a teams that could have fullfilled this sqaud player role for cheap, but instead we will waste money on another sturaro
Have you seen our roster past few years? Not sure what you are talking about, but italjuve has died with conte's Era basically

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
He's a good DM prospect. Probably a worthy investment considering he will maintain resale value and have modest wages.

If you just pretend he was never with Milan and always with Sassuolo, his image would probably be bigger. People think he's some sort of failed prospect because he left Milan...

He's not a B2B though. I hope we don't see him as that.
we need to stop with these buy to resell profit strategy. if we spend 20+m on a a young player i want to see him in black and white

we sold orsolini for 15m and he had a great season with bologna breaking ankles left right centre. scores 8 goals and 8 assists.
meanwhile both douglas costa and bernadeschi had 2 goals and 6 assists combined. fucking 2 goals... how on earth can they be called attackers.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Have you seen our roster past few years? Not sure what you are talking about, but italjuve has died with conte's Era basically
@Cronios will agree with me here:

zaza, berna, rugani, caldara, sturaro, ds, spinazzola, bonucci, mandongara (second signing) all came post conte.

just when we think juve has learned by signing talents like dybala, dl, demiral, ronaldo....they go back to looking for mediocre italians to waste money on

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
@Cronios will agree with me here:

zaza, berna, rugani, caldara, sturaro, ds, spinazzola, bonucci, mandongara (second signing) all came post conte.

just when we think juve has learned by signing talents like dybala, dl, demiral, ronaldo....they go back to looking for mediocre italians to waste money on
Inter invested in Bastoni, Barella and sensi and are about to get tonali.
Roma invested into zaniolo and put faith in youth product pellegrini

its not about the nationality, its about the player. at firs sight of plusvalenza we take it and invested in old players like ramsey.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
all those players with exception of maybe zaniolo would have mentally collapsed in juve.

bernadechi is proof of that. he was way more promising than all those players and look what happened.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    @Mark.

We are really going to do this, aren't we. This isn't exactly what I had in mind when I wanted this team to get much younger :lol:
    we'll they met with Sass. GDM said for Locatelli and that bum Pedullà Boga.

I don't mind Locatelli but still would want a top CM. Aouar would be sweetness.
    Thing is I see us going for de paul.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    we'll they met with Sass. GDM said for Locatelli and that bum Pedullà Boga.

I don't mind Locatelli but still would want a top CM. Aouar would be sweetness.
    Thing is I see us going for de paul.
    Bentancur, Aouar, Rabiot, Arthur, Locatelli looks good. But we're not getting Aouar

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Underwhelming. This guy should be nothing more than a 5th choice for a club like Juventus, coming off the bench late or starting games against the Spezias and Frosinones.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I'm being realistic. This guy can't be our marquee signing in midfield. And no, Lamp Post Ferrari Lolzilian isn't it either :sigh:
    Well, I don't know that we will be able to sign a Marquee level player this window. Maybe, who knows. But he is still better than Sami, Matuidi and Rabiot. It's a step up at least.

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark.

We are really going to do this, aren't we. This isn't exactly what I had in mind when I wanted this team to get much younger :lol:
    I think Locatelli will be a nice addition. Not crazy expensive either.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Well, I don't know that we will be able to sign a Marquee level player this window. Maybe, who knows. But he is still better than Sami, Matuidi and Rabiot. It's a step up at least.
    He's definitely not better than Rabiot. Sami and Matuidi are finished - even Sompong from Lampoon Warrior FC is probably better than those two at this point.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Underwhelming. This guy should be nothing more than a 5th choice for a club like Juventus, coming off the bench late or starting games against the Spezias and Frosinones.
    Yep, rotational player.... where are our starters MF? I believe we are putting too much faith on Arthur and I really have so little... hopefully the lolzilian let that teenager attitude behind and act like a pro. Rabiot looks like he's done it so maybe there's hope for that

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    He's definitely not better than Rabiot. Sami and Matuidi are finished - even Sompong from Lampoon Warrior FC is probably better than those two at this point.
    Let's see if we get him first. If we do, then lets revisit this post in winter. I'm not saying he is Pogba, but is no slouch either.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Let's see if we get him first. If we do, then lets revisit this post in winter. I'm not saying he is Pogba, but is no slouch either.
    Ok. He's definitely not Pogba, but then again, no one is :p

I just want better players, players to be excited about. Locatelli is meh. He's not even one of the best Italian talents out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)