Manolo Gabbiadini (29 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hopefully next season one of Gabbiadini, Immobile or Boakye will play for us kinda like how Pogba is used right now.

Jul 1, 2010
I don't want us to splash 30 million euros on a striker. Let's sign Drogba in January for the short term and bring back the youngsters and develop one of them into our top striker.

Jul 1, 2010
Gotze is arguably the best German talent of the last 20 years, there is no way that BVB will sell him, especially since he will probably become their captain in the near future.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I used to want Gotze so bad, but there comes a time where things have 0% possibilty of happening. I've lost all interest in him.

Juventus and the Italian League as a whole can't attract top players anymore so it should be a responsibiliy for all teams to start developing their youngsters.

(i.e. El Shaarawy, Pogba, De Sciglio, Coutihno, etc)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Robben: Broken item
Messi: Our midget quota has been filled
Ronaldo: Is ghey.

So yaa, they're wack signings and a waste of money.

Oct 23, 2012
In this month's issue of Soccer Italia, they had Manolo possibly on the move in the January transfer window. It might be a good idea to nab him now rather than try and bring him back later if he has a big spring.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Didn't see much from him other then his goal if I'm honest.

The goal was knee-t though.

yes I repeated my joke from the Serie A thread :D)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Scored today against Napoli.

Can someone who's seen him play say if he's good?
Depends what you want from a striker. He's good at what he does, which is mostly around the area. But he's not a static donkey, he does have a turn of pace and some nice touches.

At least he's scoring a few goals now.

Between he, Boakye and Immobile we have three different kinds of striker who are all interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s3GVwo3fsA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)