Manolo Gabbiadini (2 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
A very fine goal by Gabbiadini today.... Still, he seems very much mediocare. The Destro/Poli kind. Will end up in one of the mediocare Milan teams, like the aforementioned players. Thats my opinion......
So does Berardi and even worse Zaza. Dybala looks somewhat better but still nothing extraordinary.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Gabbiadini is a excellent player who I would have picked for Zaza/Destro/And the rest of his peers. I can predict him banging in 15+ goals if he can get consistent time in Napoli next season

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
he is doing great to be honest. I do not see an extraordinary talent but he does score very regularly and good looking goals too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Napoli could sell Manolo Gabbiadini to raise the €20m needed for Valencia star Andre Gomes.
The Partenopei have long been interested in Andre Gomes, but his price-tag is causing a problem.
According to Sport Mediaset, Gabbiadini could be sacrificed in order to pave the way for the new arrival.
A move abroad to the Premier League is the most likely destination, though it’s also reported that Gabbiadini already turned down a €22m transfer to Swansea City.
Tottenham and West Ham United are interested in the Italy international, who found himself regularly on the bench this season.
While Gabbiadini is a forward, Andre Gomes plays in midfield, so Napoli would need a replacement too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)