Mancini of Roma to Juve? (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I rather let Miccoli to Roma, after all he can talk sh!t about us along with Totti. A Maresca swop for Pizzaro would be a very good deal.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Miccoli + Maresca for Pizarro, although he could well be going to Roma for Cassano...its quite a deal...
Given our already awesome attacking line up, im just wondering if we should go for Cassano at all with all these new developments. Why not just use Miccoli to get Pizarro and hold on to Maresca to solve all midfield worries once and for all.

Jul 28, 2002
think of the team....

we will either be tottally class or fail due to unhapiness in the squad.

Cassano is lookin more and more pointless.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Mancini would be fine though, we have a long schedule and Camo cant always be onform.

Mancini has stated he wants to leave anyways.
camo AND mancini can form our right side, chie and rambo can be the left....

Neddy and emo in the middle....

Brilliant.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

camo AND mancini can form our right side, chie and rambo can be the left....

Neddy/Maresca/Pizarro and emo in the middle....

Brilliant.
We could use the options available. Not to mention the already available Giannichedda.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

We could use the options available. Not to mention the already available Giannichedda.
could u see us keeping enzo AND geting Pizaro, plus with the rumour mzart and the fact we have dump like tac and blasi on the bench not to mention Appiah...it could be over kill.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nope i meant it would be either Maresca or Pizarro in that position. With Gianni on the bench. And Neddy can play out wide. As can Zambro and Chillieni.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Nope i meant it would be either Maresca or Pizarro in that position. With Gianni on the bench. And Neddy can play out wide. As can Zambro and Chillieni.
ahh okay, now i tottally agree ..enzo/pizzaro/any half creative dfensive midfielder with talent would do.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Personally I think that Pizarro would be a fine acquisition. He's one of Serie A's best midfield playmakers and wouldn't cost more than 10m. We need someone like him who can distribute the ball with accuracy and creativity to partner Emerson so I don't see why you're so against him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #98
    Udines ask too much for their players, Janku 14m, Kroldrup 10m :eek:...
    I'm sure they'd want 15m+ for Pizarro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)