Mancini of Roma to Juve? (6 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sheva "offered to Real Madrid"
Saturday 25 June, 2005
Transfer guru Ernesto Bronzetti has revealed that Milan once offered Andriy Shevchenko to Real Madrid, while Walter Samuel is on the verge of joining Inter.

“I was on the boat on the coast of Ibiza with Real President Florentino Perez and Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani when Shevchenko was offered to us,” revealed the consultant. “The striker was coming off a difficult period of his career, but Perez preferred to sign Ronaldo instead.”

As Ronaldo left Inter in 2002 and Shevchenko had scored just 14 Serie A goals that season, it is easy to track back to the time of this sensational offer.

Real and Chelsea have repeatedly made £30m bids for the Ukrainian in recent years and all have been rejected out of hand by Galliani. There were even reports that Ronaldo was interested in a return to Serie A football.

“It’s all talk! Ronaldo and David Beckham are the only players they will never sell because they are talented and precious commodities on a media level.”

Bronzetti continues to work for Madrid and gave the ‘Corriere dello Sport’ newspaper some insight into the rumoured double move for Walter Samuel and Santiago Solari.

“The deal to bring Samuel and Solari to Inter should be completed on Monday or Tuesday. We are waiting for the Confederations Cup to end, as Samuel is a consummate professional and wants to concentrate on Argentina’s campaign.”

The Santiago Bernabeu outfit has also been linked with a bid for Antonio Cassano, but again Bronzetti believes otherwise.

“The only Coach who can control Cassano is Fabio Capello, so he’ll go to Juventus. I expect Roma’s Amantino Mancini to do the same.”

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
Like your style juve_kosova!!

sounds good. but i dont want mutu to go, instead i'd give miccoli cos he dont wanna return. Mutu wants to stay and prove to us hes the man!
well i would love to keep mutu, but i really dont think he will stay.. anyway i hope he will :)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
Is it me or are we linked to many Roma players?
Capello is making Juve Roma:shocked:
no m8.. we are just buying the talented players who dosent want to stay at roma and become loosers.. so why not take em here and make em big stars :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We can try Mancini as RB
and if it doesnt work we will use him to replace when needed Neddy or Camo,we dont have any subs on them,
he is needed

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We will need a few new wingers this season, considering that Kapo is going to Moncao, and especially if we lose Oli. We'll practically be winger-less.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
are we ganna see Roma's players at juve next 2 years?

OMG.

i guess we need montella too and De Rossi. i doubt that Capello is thinking of them !
If the thought ia sin,
then the Don is a sinner:devil:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Mancini turns his back on Roma Saturday 25 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amantino Mancini’s new agent has confirmed that the Brazilian has no intention of staying at the Stadio Olimpico, alerting Juve, Inter and Real Madrid.

“Amantino wants to leave Roma,” announced new representative Gilmar Veloz. “At this moment in time he is not at the centre of any negotiations, but the club knows full well what his intentions are and he has already put in a transfer request.”

Mancini was a gamble when he was signed two seasons ago as a replacement for Marcos Cafu, as he had spent most of the previous campaign on the bench at Serie B minnows Venezia.

However, he turned into one of their most impressive players and scored some spectacular goals, including a backheel flick in the Rome derby.

It has become clear for several weeks that he wishes to move on and even changed representative – taking on Emerson’s agent Veloz – to facilitate the next step in his career.

Inter, Real Madrid and Juventus have all expressed an interest in the winger, although reports suggest Mancini wishes to join Fabio Capello and Emerson in Turin.

The situation could yet turn ugly, as he only renewed his contract with the Giallorossi a few months ago. “I wasn’t his manager at the time,” explained Veloz. “At this stage, it’s all up to Roma.”

Should Juventus fail to capture Mancini, then they are looking overseas for viable alternatives. These include Arsenal man Robert Pires and Real Madrid starlet Guti.

source: channel4.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Cassano, Mancini and hopefully Chivu would be great signings for juve. i dont care hoe many roma players we get, as long as they are the good ones i'll be happy.

Mancini as RB is too far fetched and unlikely under capello. unless camoranesi is leaving which i doubt.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
are we ganna see Roma's players at juve next 2 years?

OMG.

i guess we need montella too and De Rossi. i doubt that Capello is thinking of them !
hmm montella, no thnx.. de rossi, maybe...

but Cassano, Mancini and Chivu... Yes Please !

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Think what the hold up isnt just cassano deal but mancini or chivu. we want at least 2 of the 3 out of Roma. You telling me we're struggling just to capture just the one player who ever it might be? I certainly dont think so. As were in talks with roma were prob inquireing about other players, saves us to negotiate with them again on a later date.

''Kill two birds with one stone'' (Wink! Wink!)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
The Bianconeri also overtook Milan for Oddo.

Whilst all the attention is revolving around the Cassano case, Luciano Moggi has almost finished completing another important transfer from Roma: Mancini.

The winger is expected to leave Roma by the 30th of June due to financial reasons for the Capital city club, and Juventus now look the favourites to secure the deal. Inter were thought to be Mancini’s most likely destination, but recent days have shown otherwise.

Meanwhile, Moggi is also close to bring Massimo Oddo from Lazio, as the transfer guru will offer Andrea Gasbarroni and Andrea Masiello to the Biancocelesti, in exchange for the Italian international defender.
Source: Goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)