Mancini of Roma to Juve? (10 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont think that Kovac will hapmer the arrival of Chivu. Tudor and Legro are most likely leaving, as is Montero, Ferrara is retireing, and that would leave us with Just Canna and Thuram. Kovac is one backup and Chivu would be used in a rotation between the three, before he takes over Lilians starter role next season.
If we didn't grab Chivu, then I'd like to see Samuel, we'll use the Rotation between the 3, This will give us a great push in the Champions League.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Mancini can become very productive. Still, I'm not entirely clear on where he fits in... though he could help in midfield creativity.

Still, how many Brazilians before we're trying to be some second-rate facsimile of Milan? :rolleyes:

Jun 22, 2005
Yeah he's a great player, but isn't he a right mid? We've already got Camoranesi, and he was very solid this year. I've heard that Mancini can also play right back, which is a problem position, so that might make him worthwhile.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Roma's Mancini closer to Juventus deal
tribalfootball.com - June 25, 2005

AS Roma midfielder Mancini has moved a step closer to a switch to Juventus.
The Brazilian is expected to be sold by Roma this summer - with speculation increasing after he dumped agent Alemao last month.

It emerged yesterday that Mancini has signed on with Brazilian super agent Gilmar Veloz, who also has Juventus star Emerson on his books and has a good relationship with the Serie A champs.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Mancini is good but we dont have room for him in the first team, but he is a very useful rotation player with Camo.

Mancini gives us more space on the wings.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't think we need Mancini. He's an excellent wide player but Camo's rise to prominence makes his signing a tad unnecessary IMO.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Camo never really gave us a winger, with Mancini we can have a different style right midfielder so when we have another Liverpool type game we would have more options.

Geof

May 14, 2004
UPDATE UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mancini turns his back on Roma Saturday 25 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amantino Mancini’s new agent has confirmed that the Brazilian has no intention of staying at the Stadio Olimpico, alerting Juve, Inter and Real Madrid.

“Amantino wants to leave Roma,” announced new representative Gilmar Veloz. “At this moment in time he is not at the centre of any negotiations, but the club knows full well what his intentions are and he has already put in a transfer request.”

Mancini was a gamble when he was signed two seasons ago as a replacement for Marcos Cafu, as he had spent most of the previous campaign on the bench at Serie B minnows Venezia.

However, he turned into one of their most impressive players and scored some spectacular goals, including a backheel flick in the Rome derby.

It has become clear for several weeks that he wishes to move on and even changed representative – taking on Emerson’s agent Veloz – to facilitate the next step in his career.

Inter, Real Madrid and Juventus have all expressed an interest in the winger, although reports suggest Mancini wishes to join Fabio Capello and Emerson in Turin.

The situation could yet turn ugly, as he only renewed his contract with the Giallorossi a few months ago . “I wasn’t his manager at the time,” explained Veloz. “At this stage, it’s all up to Roma.”

Should Juventus fail to capture Mancini, then they are looking overseas for viable alternatives. These include Arsenal man Robert Pires and Real Madrid starlet Guti. :yuck:

May 4, 2004
We should sign him!!

Give roma Mutu, Blasi, Chiellini + 10m€ for Cassano+Mancini !

--------------Buffon
Mancini-Thuram-Canna-Zambro
---Camo-Emerson-Mozart
----Zlatan-Trez-Cassano

:D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Like your style juve_kosova!!

sounds good. but i dont want mutu to go, instead i'd give miccoli cos he dont wanna return. Mutu wants to stay and prove to us hes the man!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Give them Miccloi + Blasi, Chiellini + 10m€ for Cassano+Mancini !

Mutu is ours....

Has Mancini ever played for the first Team....how old is he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)