Mancini of Roma to Juve? (3 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I wouldn't. I'v always liked Oddo and would be overjoyed with his transfer to Turin, though I think that Goal.com article is based on 'nothing'.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I read an article about the newest development.

Mancini is on holiday in Brazil, but his agent (who's also the agent of Emerson) is already negociating a leave from Rome. He said Mancini absolutely wants to leave Rome and that the club has already put him on the mercato. Juve are after him, and so are Real and Inter.

Some say that the Uruguayan cycle is ending (Montero, Olivera and Zalayeta will most probably leave) while the Brzailian cycle begins (Emerson, Mozart? Mancini? the article also mention Kerlon, but I have doubts on that).

Emerson thinks this is brilliant and says he wants to win the Conf. Cup and the WC. He feels tired and will fly to Brazil on holiday. He also says he can't wait to get back to Turin :thumb:
Emerson also expressed himself about ex-team mate Cassano: the choice is for Antonio, he knows Turin isn't Rome, but Roma isn't Juventus... The sun or the fog? 60,000 or 20,000 tifosi, Uefa cup or Champion's League, Scudetto on the shirt or nothing? Cappello or Spalletti?

http://www.juventus-fr.com/actualite.php

Blind

May 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

Mancini is on holiday in Brazil, but his agent (who's also the agent of Emerson) is already negociating a leave from Rome. He said Mancini absolutely wants to leave Rome and that the club has already put him on the mercato. Juve are after him, and so are Real and Inter.

Some say that the Uruguayan cycle is ending (Montero, Olivera and Zalayeta will most probably leave) while the Brzailian cycle begins (Emerson, Mozart? Mancini? the article also mention Kerlon, but I have doubts on that).

Emerson thinks this is brilliant and says he wants to win the Conf. Cup and the WC. He feels tired and will fly to Brazil on holiday. He also says he can't wait to get back to Turin :thumb:
Emerson also expressed himself about ex-team mate Cassano: the choice is for Antonio, he knows Turin isn't Rome, but Roma isn't Juventus... The sun or the fog? 60,000 or 20,000 tifosi, Uefa cup or Champion's League, Scudetto on the shirt or nothing? Cappello or Spalletti?

Wow, I didn't know that Emerson was a Sufi master:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

:strong: :D

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
We reached an agreement with Roma for Mancini !
Now I expect him to agree to personal terms soon, and be a Juve player next week !

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Now I expect him to agree to personal terms soon, and be a Juve player next week !
how is that so??

Jul 28, 2002
I guess you just have to trust me John, my sources are usually quite good.
okay then...u kno the deal?? enzo goin that way or something?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
we dont need mancini , we have camo :D

Jul 28, 2002
Its straight cash offer AFAIK.
We are offering Maresca to Udinese for Pizarro...hope that comes off too.
seems fair to me...should be ocmpleteted in a week then??

Time is ticking:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)