Mancini of Roma to Juve? (2 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I didnt here of such a thing, why cant you post the details now?

Where do you get all your secret transfer knowledge from??

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
I didnt here of such a thing, why cant you post the details now?

Where do you get all your secret transfer knowledge from??
If he revealed it then it wouldn't be a secret isn't it? ;)

Back to the topic, I think that the Cassano rumour that has been going on is a smokescreen for either Chivu or Mancini, maybe even both, with Panucci involved, let see wad happens. Moggi always make the transfer news section very entertaining.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
It's highly unlikely that Chivu will come now we have signed Kovac. Maybe next year.

Signing Mancini is questionable since Camoranesi's form last season, however, I think the Brazilian is much more suited as a right midfielder in a 4-3-3 formation - which we will use next season with our surplus of forwards.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Then where would camo play? it would be a crime to bench a player of camo's quality.

Ill predict a double swoop of Cassano and Mancini on this occasion, and to play in a 4-3-3 next season like Mr. Goal said, with Macini at RB

Geof

May 14, 2004
If we play a 4-3-3 we have to get rid of some MDC: Emo - Gianni -Appiah - Blasi - Tacchi... that's like 5 players for one position....

Jul 28, 2002
chivu would be perfect imo, both Cb and left back, offering a briliant set piece option also.

Mancini isnt as import imho.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
We would only need about 3, max. Emo or Giannicheda wont go, so its probably going to be Appiah and Tacchi.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No we wont make more money of him,
because Appiah raised his stocks hig with his late performances and Blasi totaly destroyed the good impression he initialy created,
if we play with 3 in the middle that means:
Zambro and neddy to the left,
Camo and Mancini to the right,
Emo and Gianni as Dm,
(we will sell both Appiah and Blasi)
we will probably keep Tacchi for sentimental and economical reasons too,
then we wont need any Pizarro,Aimar etc etc

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So, if all the romours turn to be true, we would have: Cassano, Mancini, Chivu, Panucci, Emerson, Zebina, and Capello... add the rumour that our next second kit could be red, and you get: A NEW AS ROMA has born!! :groan:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
It's highly unlikely that Chivu will come now we have signed Kovac. Maybe next year.

Signing Mancini is questionable since Camoranesi's form last season, however, I think the Brazilian is much more suited as a right midfielder in a 4-3-3 formation - which we will use next season with our surplus of forwards.

I dont think that Kovac will hapmer the arrival of Chivu. Tudor and Legro are most likely leaving, as is Montero, Ferrara is retireing, and that would leave us with Just Canna and Thuram. Kovac is one backup and Chivu would be used in a rotation between the three, before he takes over Lilians starter role next season.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Here's the deal.
Roma want Chillieni + Miccoli + 15m for Cassano and Mancini.

We own 90% of Chillieni and 50% of Miccoli. However, to free up Miccoli for the other half, there's a good chance Fiorentina will want Mutu, since they are now coached by his former Parma coach Prandelli. I can confirm that the player in question besides Cassano is indeed Mancini.

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
So, if all the romours turn to be true, we would have: Cassano, Mancini, Chivu, Panucci, Emerson, Zebina, and Capello... add the rumour that our next second kit could be red, and you get: A NEW AS ROMA has born!! :groan:

that sucks!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Here's the deal.
Roma want Chillieni + Miccoli + 15m for Cassano and Mancini.

We own 90% of Chillieni and 50% of Miccoli. However, to free up Miccoli for the other half, there's a good chance Fiorentina will want Mutu, since they are now coached by his former Parma coach Prandelli. I can confirm that the player in question besides Cassano is indeed Mancini.
Chiellini+Micco+Mutu+Maresca+Nonda+Kuffour+5-10mil for
Cassano+Mancini?

I dont like it at all:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)