Mafia Game : Version 4.0 (8 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
And oh, as Alen said, PMed him about Seven, dude was acting bit convenient regarding Hoori, and how easily he chose to vote for her, and generally just too conveniently nonplussed.

Red has a certain M.O as a G, of trying to go with the flow, playing stupid :p Bit like last time.

Salman accuses aoron to me in PM, but then hardly says shit about him in the thread? Like he doesnt want to say shit to give away. Was weird, but sheik, besides how he reacted to getting caught (he could have handled it better :lol: Make up some BS), I had no idea about. And curr is just your typical quiet mofo, no idea. Would gone for lots of others before him perhaps.
Here's one thing about me: I SUCK at lying. It's always got me into trouble in my life. So it's difficult for me to lie. And i thought that if i did lie about who i was PM'ing, you would PM them and ask and validate it. If not today, then tomorrow, you find out about it. And in any case, i didnt want to give their names under any chance.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Here's one thing about me: I SUCK at lying. It's always got me into trouble in my life. So it's difficult for me to lie. And i thought that if i did lie about who i was PM'ing, you would PM them and ask and validate it. If not today, then tomorrow, you find out about it. And in any case, i didnt want to give their names under any chance.
Better trying then going down like a chump :D

And indeeeeeeed, you would have been fvcked, Alen told me it was red or salman before he said it in the thread, so if you named other names, or made up some bogus topics you pmed about, I woulda known :lol:

Apr 15, 2006
Btw, why did you go after Cuti yesterday? And why did you choose to whack me tonight?
Cuti always suspects me. he did it before too(IIRC). When he did it this time, it pissed me off.

As for you, i really wanted you to play on, and wanted to whack XsemprejuveX since he wasnt very active. but it was Red and sal who asked you be whacked.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Osman, the reason that I only voted and didn't post anything else is because the hours for this game are 3 a.m.-3 p.m., meaning I have to post between 6-7 before I leave for work and don't have time to be "chatty".

Anyway, is the game squashed and the roles revealed?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Btw, why did you go after Cuti yesterday? And why did you choose to whack me tonight?
Your second question has an obvious answer but I'm really interested in knowing the first one's answer.

When I said why the hell the Gs went for Cuti, Seven sympathized with me :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Btw, who was the detective and who was the lawyer?
Indeed, I'll like to know who the detective is, I was close to telling him investigate me, so he will know I am a civilian and so I can get whacked by the Gs :lol: But atleast, then, I would tell him who the BG is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Osman, the reason that I only voted and didn't post anything else is because the hours for this game are 3 a.m.-3 p.m., meaning I have to post between 6-7 before I leave for work and don't have time to be "chatty".

I'll I'm going to say is, FUCKING INDIA :sergio: Talking away our narrator jobs :andy2:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I hope you'll understand in the next game that the chances for me being a G is almost 25% :smile:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
that's true i saw what u did tonight and u was :lol:

Apr 15, 2006
Your second question has an obvious answer but I'm really interested in knowing the first one's answer.

When I said why the hell the Gs went for Cuti, Seven sympathized with me :D
no really, Alen wasnt chosen as the target due to his deeds today. I personally wanted him to play on much longer. But it was sal's and Red's decision to whack him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)