Mafia Game : Version 4.0 (1 Viewer)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ok, so I go out for drinks last night & arrive at work in the morning to find out the game is dunzo! That sucks, kinda.

And for those of you who still give a damn: I was the detective. Sadly, all I did was investigate civilians :sergio:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What was your impression of De Rossi after getting to see him live?
Same impression I got the first two times I saw him play. Incredibly solid. He's not the kind of guy that does that much running, but you can always pass the ball to him and he always knows what do. His goal yesterday was pretty neat too.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Ok, so I go out for drinks last night & arrive at work in the morning to find out the game is dunzo! That sucks, kinda.

And for those of you who still give a damn: I was the detective. Sadly, all I did was investigate civilians :sergio:
who had you investigated?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
who had you investigated?
icεmαή;2096524 said:
Aaron and American Andy...
Yep.

First day I had absolutely no idea so I went for a random name: Aaron

Second day I had a couple of options :Alen, Seven, Osman & Andy. I went for Andy because he didn't really post much in the thread, which could be interpreted as him trying to hide something. Since I wasn't going to be at work or at home later on in the day, I had to investigate quite early. With all that happened after I was away, I would have never picked Andy yesterday though, if I had had the chance to investigate later.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I recommend that in the future when the detective finds out someone is a C, he/she should tell that person his or her role and then who he investigates. So the detective doesn't have to put his/her neck on the line. Or if you do get all G's then be a martyr.:D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I recommend that in the future when the detective finds out someone is a C, he/she should tell that person his or her role and then who he investigates. So the detective doesn't have to put his/her neck on the line. Or if you do get all G's then be a martyr.:D

I decided to wait a bit before informing anyone in order to not put my own position at risk. I mean who's to say if you would have believed me or not?

I probably would have informed both investigated C's today though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The corrupt cop knew who you investigated too, hehe, but it was Sheik who got lynched. So if the game had gone on, those you would investigate as civilians would been bit safe from getting whacked, or safer atleast.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Better trying then going down like a chump :D

And indeeeeeeed, you would have been fvcked, Alen told me it was red or salman before he said it in the thread, so if you named other names, or made up some bogus topics you pmed about, I woulda known :lol:
Cuti always suspects me. he did it before too(IIRC). When he did it this time, it pissed me off.

As for you, i really wanted you to play on, and wanted to whack XsemprejuveX since he wasnt very active. but it was Red and sal who asked you be whacked.

Originally, I was against whacking Alen. I wanted to whack an inactive poster for the sake of making the game more interesting.

However, once Alen saw the PMs, the whack had to change to him to see if we could get away with only Sheik being caught.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know, that was why I said, if only had got lynched, and game went on, civilians who would be investigated by the detective would be safe. I assume you snooped in first 2 days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)