Mafia Game : Version 4.0 (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Your second question has an obvious answer but I'm really interested in knowing the first one's answer.

When I said why the hell the Gs went for Cuti, Seven sympathized with me :D
Not really. They could've thought that the bodyguard will protect me, so it was strange to still go after me.

Unless they fell on my little play when i started begging for the bodyguard (who wasn't online :howler: ) to come here and save me. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
that's true i saw what u did tonight and u was :lol:
If i was caught the way he was i was going to make a real drama here, screaming how i was PM-ing randomly and how i have a special role and they're doing a huge mistake.
I was going to make post after post trying to convince them that i'm a civilian.

I was even going to take a risk and say that i'm a detective or a bodyguard (hoping that the D and the BG aren't here).

But Sheik instead accussed me of cheating and he decided to finally hide his online status. :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, he could easily have made things interesting and fvcked it up with some ultra bsing mode, but instead he went with the wimpy chump french way of waving the flag :D

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If i was caught the way he was i was going to make a real drama here, screaming how i was PM-ing randomly and how i have a special role and they're doing a huge mistake.
I was going to make post after post trying to convince them that i'm a civilian.

I was even going to take a risk and say that i'm a detective or a bodyguard (hoping that the D and the BG aren't here).

But Sheik instead accussed me of cheating and he decided to finally hide his online status. :lol:
this part was just awesome :lol:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

You're a natural-born liar, he's honest. As simple as that :D

i don't trust women and specially the foxy type just like u ;) !!! but i like it :eyebrows:
Do you trust your girlfriend? Or maybe she's not foxy enough? :D

Apr 15, 2006

Another thing about me: I dont like taking risks, cos it ends up badly for me, most fo the time.

FINE, I WAS A BAD G. GET OVER IT! :(

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He was far too quiet.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to post at all these two days. I had football practice yesterday, studied all day today and a friend of mine had tickets to see Gent-Roma. So I kind of missed the entire game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)