Mafia Game : Version 4.0 (12 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So was i and so was Osman.

If i didn't see Sheik PM-ing, Seven was going to be my choice tonight.

Absolutely no idea about Sheik, Red and Salman though. I'd have never guessd that they're gangsters.
Salman had me thinking he was a G when I went to implicate him and Andy, along with myself, in The Cutijar Assassination. They both immediately voted for me.

Seven I thought wasn't being himself and Red was a guess, basically because he was similar to last game.

So I thought Salman, Andy, Red, and Seven. No idea that Sheik or Curr were involved. I actually suspected Ze.:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Alen, just create the new thread, with the same players, and lets watch Icy being suprised as hell when he wakes up, that he has to do it all over again :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And oh, as Alen said, PMed him about Seven, dude was acting bit convenient regarding Hoori, and how easily he chose to vote for her, and generally just too conveniently nonplussed.

Red has a certain M.O as a G, of trying to go with the flow, playing stupid :p Bit like last time.

Salman accuses aoron to me in PM, but then hardly says shit about him in the thread? Like he doesnt want to say shit to give away. Was weird, but sheik, besides how he reacted to getting caught (he could have handled it better :lol: Make up some BS), I had no idea about. And curr is just your typical quiet mofo, no idea. Would gone for lots of others before him perhaps.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen, just create the new thread, with the same players, and lets watch Icy being suprised as hell when he wakes up, that he has to do it all over again :lol:
Sending +20 PMs one after another isn't really something he'd like to do :lol:

Btw, who was the detective and who was the lawyer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)