Mafia Game : Version 4.0 (10 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Basically, the Gs are weaker than the Cs in this game (it's obvious considering the past games). Now if the Cs have the advantage of looking at the Gs PMing each other 'in details' (who's PMing who), the Cs will win it easily with no doubt (sure Gs must be more careful, hiding their online status but if they ain't doing it, the moderator civilians need to play the game justly by not checking on them :p). Tahir once checked on Curr and Fred PMing each other and he revealed it in the thread. Cs won in the end even though Gs had been playing the game much better than the Cs in that game.

Anyway, you played it brilliantly Alen. Thing I can't understand though is that you knew you weren't going to be whacked tonight since you were protecting yourself, this is why I think revealing Salman and Red was quite uncalled for (let alone it being unfair :D).

I was so damn sure about Seven all along btw :stuckup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Basically, the Gs are weaker than the Cs in this game (it's obvious considering the past games). Now if the Cs have the advantage of looking at the Gs PMing each other 'in details' (who's PMing who), the Cs will win it easily with no doubt (sure Gs must be more careful, hiding their online status but if they ain't doing it, the moderator civilians need to play the game justly by not checking on them :p). Tahir once checked on Curr and Fred PMing each other and he revealed it in the thread. Cs won in the end even though Gs had been playing the game much better than the Cs in that game.

Anyway, you played it brilliantly Alen. Thing I can't understand though is that you knew you weren't going to be whacked tonight since you were protecting yourself, this is why I think revealing Salman and Red was quite uncalled for (let alone it being unfair :D).

I was so damn sure about Seven all along btw :stuckup:
He was far too quiet.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So was i and so was Osman.

If i didn't see Sheik PM-ing, Seven was going to be my choice tonight.

Absolutely no idea about Sheik, Red and Salman though. I'd have never guessd that they're gangsters.
That's because I'm an evil genius. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)