Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (4 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why is ALC so convinced that you’re a G? How would a regular C jailer be privy to this information? Snobist hasn’t investigated you, so there’s no way he can be so sure.
The only logical reason I see is that he is recruited and the G’s want to get rid of you via lynch. Of course it won’t work now, but it might have a couple of days ago when you didn’t reveal that you were working with Snobist.
Even in the worst case scenario that ALC is still a C, the new jailer will expand the pool of known C’s (albeit with one possible recruit) and the extra time the detective gets will help a ton.
Agreed

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,649
    Mr Chocolate (1) - kappa96
    kappa96 (1) - Mr Chocolate,
    ALC (5) - Quetz, radekas, campionesidd, GordoDeCentral, Fr3sh
    Tomice (1) - ALC

Tomice, Kyle, ILFJ, Ronn, king Ale and Osman are yet to vote.

--
    Snobist is in jail and his vote does not count.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Mr Chocolate (1) - kappa96
    kappa96 (1) - Mr Chocolate,
    ALC (5) - Quetz, radekas, campionesidd, GordoDeCentral, Fr3sh
    Tomice (1) - ALC

Tomice, Kyle, ILFJ, Ronn, king Ale and Osman are yet to vote.

--
    Snobist is in jail and his vote does not count.
    Shit forgot to vote

ALC

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    The G's are Osman, Fresh, Kappa and ALC

Hope the D investigates Osman today
    You can cross me out.
    If Matt is right about ALC I am going to believe he is the Bg and follow him in every decision.
    But I said my plan and I will stick to it until there is proof I am wrong.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    You can cross me out.
    If Matt is right about ALC I am going to believe he is the Bg and follow him in every decision.
    But I said my plan and I will stick to it until there is proof I am wrong.

This one?

And if Snobist is the real bg he certainly doesn't seem to be playing for the C's.
    It feels more like 3 or 4 g's + Snobist for a troll job .
    That's why I think they didn't even attack themselves. Matt who I think is a g' has a pretty cordial relationship with Snobist and vice versa .
    If my theory is correct I think we as C's have little chance of winning this and are only laughed at behind our backs , with Snobist facilitating this clusterfuck.

Edit: They have whacked our most experienced civilians in voller and klin with snobists troll job completely derailing us in lynching probably the best player in the game.

PS I don't even think Snobist cares to win the game. He is just here for a laugh.
    As Allen said he's atitudine could have gotten him lynched since the first posts that he posted when the game started.

If I can suggest a course of action :
    Lynch Mr Chocolate tomorrow as per Klin
    Linch Matt the day after tomorrow as per Allen
    By then , the d( investigate gordo he was the first to vote against Allen with no apparent reason,4 or 5 hours before klin posted the second vote), hopefully would have found another one and gun blaze him, because neither Matt nor Snobist can be trusted .
    It's worth nothing to note that even if it turns out that Snobist is the bg , the answer is can you trust him as a d, after the way he played Allen and all of us for that matter?
    If he's playing for laughs he is just going to tell the g', give us false hope and continue laughing behind our backs.

:lol:

Yeah good luck

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    Didn't you were certain I was a g'.
    How times change :).

you are obsessed with me,
    i still think you are a G, but there is no point voting someone else when the consensus (so far) is ALC, any meaningless vote is a chance for the G's to try for a late swing, ill be active till deadline and adjust accordingly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)