Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (15 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Why are we killing ALC again? If he is the jailer and he is recruited, tonight was the best time for him to use his power against us, they would have killed the D without letting us having even a single more investigation. That's so much gain to say no to.
We are all confused about this part.

But he insisted on Jailing Matt up until few minutes to deadline. Are you willing to take the risk he will actually follow through tomorrow? He also came up with an impossible story regarding fresh, that Fresh denied, What can you do?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm aware it was after the deadline. What I'm saying is you didn't seem to show the same skepticism of him when he claimed to be the BG, after Alen outed him. It was a whole mess. But it was enough for you to vote for him using that reason when in my eyes he was just posting like a noob

Yeah, I'm not sure why he jailed the D. All I can think is that he wanted us to feel safe with him in exchange for us getting one more investigation.

Of course he could actually be a C, but he's convinced me otherwise. If he's not, we get a new jailer.
When he was the only one claiming and Alen and ALC corroborated I did not have any reason to.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Why are we killing ALC again? If he is the jailer and he is recruited, tonight was the best time for him to use his power against us, they would have killed the D without letting us having even a single more investigation. That's so much gain to say no to.
Perhaps we should make this a race between ALC and someone else. Do you have anyone in mind?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
When he was the only one claiming and Alen and ALC corroborated I did not have any reason to.
Then after I claimed to be the BG you were ready to vote Snobist out without knowing which of us was really the BG. That's not what a C would do

No new info since yesterday so I’m gonna stick with my choice: Snobist
His tomfoolery gives me more reasons than yesterday

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Then after I claimed to be the BG you were ready to vote Snobist out without knowing which of us was really the BG. That's not what a C would do
Ronn voted for you Matt.
Kyle voted for Snobist.
Still his vote is suspicious when Mr Chocolate and latter Allen appeared more suspicious.
Yesterday those who claimed to be bg should not have been voted . Agree on this point.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
After you voted for Snobist...

I agree that with him being lynched we wouldn’t know why he said what he said, and why he communicated to you and ALC that he’s a BG. but I don’t want you to be lynched for the very same reason.
I might change my vote later on, but I need to give it some thought.
You agreed with Alen, then half an hour before the deadline you voted for me, the other possible BG?

Quetz for me too. Far too inconsistent.

- - - Updated - - -

I voted for Snobist only on day 1. You claimed to be a BG after day 1 deadline. You got me confused man.
Huh? You changed your vote to me after but you did vote for him again

No new info since yesterday so I’m gonna stick with my choice: Snobist
His tomfoolery gives me more reasons than yesterday

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Ronn voted for you Matt.
Kyle voted for Snobist.
Still his vote is suspicious when Mr Chocolate and latter Allen appeared more suspicious.
Yesterday those who claimed to be bg should not have been voted . Agree on this point.
I'll just leave it here

We can also go for you, Ronn and Snobist who gave meaningless votes yesterday.
Go ahead. If you want the g's to win go for me and Ronn . Snobist is debatable.
Hi @kappa96

How do you know Ronn isn't a G?

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
After you voted for Snobist...
You agreed with Alen, then half an hour before the deadline you voted for me, the other possible BG?
It's a different game if 2 claim to be a BG and you gotta choose one, or none. I said 100 times that we didn't get anything by lynching Allen. I did not have any better choice based on what I knew.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
We are all confused about this part.

But he insisted on Jailing Matt up until few minutes to deadline. Are you willing to take the risk he will actually follow through tomorrow? He also came up with an impossible story regarding fresh, that Fresh denied, What can you do?
I was completely sure he was recruited based on his comments. But why not use his powers if he can? That's why I'm asking Matt how sure he is that ALC is the jailer because ALC was talking about jailing Matt while in reality Snobist got jailed and ALC disappeared.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
And if Snobist is the real bg he certainly doesn't seem to be playing for the C's.
It feels more like 3 or 4 g's + Snobist for a troll job .
That's why I think they didn't even attack themselves. Matt who I think is a g' has a pretty cordial relationship with Snobist and vice versa .
If my theory is correct I think we as C's have little chance of winning this and are only laughed at behind our backs , with Snobist facilitating this clusterfuck.

Edit: They have whacked our most experienced civilians in voller and klin with snobists troll job completely derailing us in lynching probably the best player in the game.

PS I don't even think Snobist cares to win the game. He is just here for a laugh.
As Allen said he's atitudine could have gotten him lynched since the first posts that he posted when the game started.

If I can suggest a course of action :
Lynch Mr Chocolate tomorrow as per Klin
Linch Matt the day after tomorrow as per Allen
By then , the d( investigate gordo he was the first to vote against Allen with no apparent reason,4 or 5 hours before klin posted the second vote), hopefully would have found another one and gun blaze him, because neither Matt nor Snobist can be trusted .
It's worth nothing to note that even if it turns out that Snobist is the bg , the answer is can you trust him as a d, after the way he played Allen and all of us for that matter?
If he's playing for laughs he is just going to tell the g', give us false hope and continue laughing behind our backs.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
@kappa96, whats the rationale for voting Mr Chocolate over ALC?
My last night's post and integrity .
If I jump vote , everyone is going to say that I do it because ALC has been found out and I'm covering myself.
I will go with my plan tonight and if Matt proves me wrong and ALC turns to be a g' I will follow him.
Mind you that Mr Chocolate already changed his vote to ALC potentially covering his tracks.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What? Who should've changed my vote to? Alen was surely doomed. There was zero risk. I just acted based on the info that I had. That's all.
Not to one of the BGs :shifty:

Meaningless? Yesterday I voted for Snobist because of random shit he was saying. Admittedly I couldn’t follow on last couple of hours because I had a bunch of movers in my house. But even if Snobist is not a G he’s more dangerous than one.
today I voted for Matt because his stories were inconsistent since yesterday. I didn’t think we would learn anything from lynching Alen, and I still think so.
@Ronn a few times you've made remarks about my inconsistency. What are you referring to? I have always said the same things: vote Chocolate, I'm the BG, dont vote Snobist. Only after I outed everything you had no choice but to backtrack. You and @kappa96 are two of my Gs.
Well you let Snobist run with his BG crap before claiming you’re the BG, and then disappeared. If I was BG I would react in some way. Maybe inconsistency is not the right word, but it was strange behavior.
You gave your reason for me voting me as my inconsistency, which I challenged, and your final reason just doesn't cut it as good enough to take a risk to lose a BG like that.

And not learning anything from lynching Alen... what would you have learned from lynching me, that I'm not the BG? LOL

Anyway, I've made my case. I'm out for now.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
My last night's post and integrity .
If I jump vote , everyone is going to say that I do it because ALC has been found out and I'm covering myself.
I would go with my plan tonight and if Matt proves me wrong and ALC turns to be a g' I will follow him.
Fair enough, just remember that the G's might try a last minute vote swing.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,699
    52 min until the deadline.

Mr Chocolate (1) - kappa96
    ALC (9) - Quetz, radekas, campionesidd, GordoDeCentral, Fr3sh, Tomice, Mr Chocolate, Ronn, ILFJ
    Tomice (1) - ALC

Kyle, king Ale and Osman are yet to vote.

--
    Snobist is in jail and his vote does not count.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Not to one of the BGs :shifty:

You gave your reason for me voting me as my inconsistency, which I challenged, and your final reason just doesn't cut it as good enough to take a risk to lose a BG like that.

And not learning anything from lynching Alen... what would you have learned from lynching me, that I'm not the BG? LOL

Anyway, I've made my case. I'm out for now.
    I meant who should I have changed my vote to after voting for you? You were safe and Alen was doomed. It didn't make any difference. I was against lynching Alen and I had no new info.
    This is my case. I only acted on information. I have no special role to know more tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)