Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (10 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What I find fascinating is his insistence on listening to two plain C’s who were whacked on the first two days.
Well they have played before and are usually good at it .
Or do you mean to say that they don't know how to play the game?
As a noob I trust them more than you since they were proven c's.
Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Well they have played before and are usually good at it .
Or do you mean to say that they don't know how to play the game?

No one from the C side knows who the G’s are on the first two days, especially plain C’s. The detective might know a G if he investigates the right person, but there is no way in hell a plain C knows what’s going on.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Da fuq? I was accused to vote meaninglessly, and now blend in?
Yeah didn't see you make a theory yourself all game .
You just come in accuse someone usually without proof ,ask a couple of questions and when the one you accuse you asks something back you usually vanish.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah didn't see you make a theory yourself all game .
You just come in accuse someone usually without proof ,ask a couple of questions and when the one you accuse you asks something back you usually vanish.

Without proof? You’re not off the hook mister. The only way you would know someone is recruited being that specific is that you’re a G.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Because I didn’t know he’s that random. On day 1 you look for anything suspicious, and he was surely acting suspicious.
More suspicious than Mr Chocolate's actions?

You seemed quick to believe such a random player when he claimed to be the BG

Snobist lying is the dumbest move one can make. He’s much more likely to be a BG than not.
Snobist lying is a dumb risky move for him. I voted for him to be lynched, but I’m somewhat sure he’s the real BG.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
More suspicious than Mr Chocolate's actions?

You seemed quick to believe such a random player when he claimed to be the BG
Dude I believed he's the BG AFTER day 1 deadline. I clarified this before, in a post to Tomice, that I had movers in my house until 20 minutes before the deadline and could not understand why everyone is piling on Choco.

Edit: I said this before:
Meaningless? Yesterday I voted for Snobist because of random shit he was saying. Admittedly I couldn’t follow on last couple of hours because I had a bunch of movers in my house. But even if Snobist is not a G he’s more dangerous than one.
today I voted for Matt because his stories were inconsistent since yesterday. I didn’t think we would learn anything from lynching Alen, and I still think so.

Last edited:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Why are we killing ALC again? If he is the jailer and he is recruited, tonight was the best time for him to use his power against us, they would have killed the D without letting us having even a single more investigation. That's so much gain to say no to.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Ok good. ALC is off the hook for now.
You wanted him to be off the hook didn't you?

- - - Updated - - -

the detective sent me a message last night saying fr3sh is the real BG and you and Gordo are working behind the G scenes.

@Fr3sh I already PM’d him and he said he doesn’t know what I’m talking about so who knows?

but I’m more inclined to believe him instead of someone who hasn’t been investigated yet.

What I do know is that if I were a G I wouldn’t have jailed Snobist

- - - Updated - - -

Lol so we’re not sure that I’m the jailer but we’re sure that Matt is the BG?
At this point there's no saving you.

If you turn out to be a C after we lynch you today then Matt should be investigated.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,677
    1h 20min until the deadline.

Mr Chocolate (1) - kappa96
    ALC (8) - Quetz, radekas, campionesidd, GordoDeCentral, Fr3sh, Tomice, Mr Chocolate, Ronn
    Tomice (1) - ALC

, Kyle, ILFJ, , king Ale and Osman are yet to vote.

--
    Snobist is in jail and his vote does not count.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    You wanted him to be off the hook didn't you?

- - - Updated - - -

At this point there's no saving you.

If you turn out to be a C after we lynch you today then Matt should be investigated.
    Matt should have been investigated yesterday. What's the point in doing it now? regardless of ALC being a G or a C. Instead of wasting an investigation the real BG needs to come out, if there is any

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Dude I believed he's the BG AFTER day 1 deadline. I clarified this before, in a post to Tomice, that I had movers in my house until 20 minutes before the deadline and could not understand why everyone is piling on Choco.
    I'm aware it was after the deadline. What I'm saying is you didn't seem to show the same skepticism of him when he claimed to be the BG, after Alen outed him. It was a whole mess. But it was enough for you to vote for him using that reason when in my eyes he was just posting like a noob

Why are we killing ALC again? If he is the jailer and he is recruited, tonight was the best time for him to use his power against us, they would have killed the D without letting us having even a single more investigation. That's so much gain to say no to.
    Yeah, I'm not sure why he jailed the D. All I can think is that he wanted us to feel safe with him in exchange for us getting one more investigation.

Of course he could actually be a C, but he's convinced me otherwise. If he's not, we get a new jailer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)