Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (9 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:lol:

We'll wait for the D to come out and say that, if you don't mind.

For sake of argument lets say you are correct and really in communication with the D, why didn't he investigated Matt yesterday? you suspected him since day 1 and he himself suspects him. makes no sense, at all.

Now if Matt is the BG and you are wrong then the D will be whacked tonight for sure. We have nothing to lose by keeping Matt out of jail today (having "both" BG protect the D) and letting the D investigate him or the other. You, taking an unnecessary risk, deciding against the vast majority of C's, again makes zero sense.

I will say this to anyone who haven't figured this out yet, If ALC jail Matt everyone most vote for him today.
Thanks

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Guys help me out. My computer is down and now I have to read hundreds of posts from my phone to try and find Gs (kappa and Ronn *cough* maybe ILFJ) :sergio:

Why would ALC let Snobist go if he was a G? For a false sense of security? I.e. trusting ALC is not recruited.

We only get one extra day of investigation by Snobist being jailed

I'm sticking with ALC for now

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Guys help me out. My computer is down and now I have to read hundreds of posts from my phone to try and find Gs (kappa and Ronn *cough* maybe ILFJ) :sergio:

Why would ALC let Snobist go if he was a G? For a false sense of security? I.e. trusting ALC is not recruited.

Why is ALC so convinced that you’re a G? How would a regular C jailer be privy to this information? Snobist hasn’t investigated you, so there’s no way he can be so sure.
The only logical reason I see is that he is recruited and the G’s want to get rid of you via lynch. Of course it won’t work now, but it might have a couple of days ago when you didn’t reveal that you were working with Snobist.
Even in the worst case scenario that ALC is still a C, the new jailer will expand the pool of known C’s (albeit with one possible recruit) and the extra time the detective gets will help a ton.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

How sure are we that he’s the jailer?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

the detective sent me a message last night saying fr3sh is the real BG and you and Gordo are working behind the G scenes.

@Fr3sh I already PM’d him and he said he doesn’t know what I’m talking about so who knows?

but I’m more inclined to believe him instead of someone who hasn’t been investigated yet.

What I do know is that if I were a G I wouldn’t have jailed Snobist

- - - Updated - - -

Lol so we’re not sure that I’m the jailer but we’re sure that Matt is the BG?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
the detective sent me a message last night saying fr3sh is the real BG and you and Gordo are working behind the G scenes.

@Fr3sh I already PM’d him and he said he doesn’t know what I’m talking about so who knows?

but I’m more inclined to believe him instead of someone who hasn’t been investigated yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol so we’re not sure that I’m the jailer but we’re sure that Matt is the BG?
If that is the case then I’d like to listen to Snobist say that Fresh is the real BG.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

You are confusing me so much I dont know where to start.

If you're referring to Snobist, how do you know he's the real D then? How do you know I wasn't investigated? How would he know Gordo was recruited?

Answer these well if you want to not be lynched

@Snobist can you confirm what he's saying? Did you tell him Fresh is the BG?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)