Mafia 2018! (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wow, I read the last 2 hours of every day. This was such a waste of time. I'm disappointed in some of you. When the game is boring, you make it interesting by doing something stupid and unexpected. You were all bunch of pussies protecting your ass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
My prepared Blondus defense:

I was so certain that Blondu wasn't a G, that I asked Fred if his action wasn't an auto-lynch :lol:

So I deleted all my PMs to have a clean inbox apart from @Hængebøffer telling Klin was a G :p
Soren why do you do this to me? You're my favourite dane after Voller (the love of my life). :(

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Wow, I read the last 2 hours of every day. This was such a waste of time. I'm disappointed in some of you. When the game is boring, you make it interesting by doing something stupid and unexpected. You were all bunch of pussies protecting your ass.
I campaigned against 3 Cs. :baus:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Are you available to play?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Tell me about that, I lost grey matter in pounds

The last two hours were usually the most slow time of the day ironically. No one was active

I actually did try to stir shit up on purpose right from the start cause I had a feeling it's gonna be a slow game. I was also the lawyer so getting lynched is about as useful as that role gets.

Oh Hi Alen :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm not sure. Tomorrow I'm attending a boring 50th birthday party of a colleague and there is a nice chance I'll get wasted. I should be free to spend a lot of time on this game from Thursday on.
I'm willing to wait as I'm sure others will be.

Someone start a sign up thread. And we need a narrator. Fred has to play.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
@Monty @Wittl @radekas

Do any of you have the PM of me explaining my hissy fits? I've deleted mine, since I needed a clean inbox for defense aka the blondu method
Maddy said:
I wont be in the thread more today, but I will be here in the PMs.

Hopefully my hissy fit will have confused them and even if I get lynched, no arrows point towards you guys. Stay calm and cool, and think about following Tomice tonight.

Whack someone who is least liekly to be the bodyguard: Basel is a good bet. Jethro as well.
Thanks @Fred for narrate, also for all G, it was enjoyable. :tup:

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Btw. guys. I didn't have a migraine attack :D There's reason the date didn't appear. It said 2012 and the package is empty
Must be useful for skipping from work, or cheating from gf
I still have my flat tire photos on my laptop

Well done ADP, you managed to navigate out of some tough situations
:tup:
Tbh dont know what i doing either, just try to text alot of thing and not get any attention for myself

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)